“Had this for supper”

Subway
Ranked #122 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Decided to get this for supper tonight. I ordered a 12 inch meatball sub. I was pretty good. My sister in law had a cold cut sub and she said it was good. We will be going back.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I go to subway about once or twice a month and the subs are consistently good, no matter what location

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Easy access, quick service. Lots of parking. If you are in a hurry, the staff are friendly and quick. My favourite is the chicken breast sub. Healthy choice lunch.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Had a chicken chopped salad with ranch dressing!! Very yummy - friendly and efficient staff. Clean and convenient location

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Make sure you check your receipt here. Even after I questioned the cashier I was still out money. We stopped here after a very long drive down east. We popped in here because it was close to the hotel. We go to subway frequently. I know my prices. I wondered why my bill was so high and asked the clerk...I got a mumbo jumbo that's what you ordered that's the price......the receipt was put in the bag and off we go....finally got my hands on it and low and behold she charged me for the wrong item I knew it and she knew she had done wrong but refused to make it right....just be warned.