“Good quick lunch spot”

Subway
Ranked #124 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Easy access, quick service. Lots of parking. If you are in a hurry, the staff are friendly and quick. My favourite is the chicken breast sub. Healthy choice lunch.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Had a chicken chopped salad with ranch dressing!! Very yummy - friendly and efficient staff. Clean and convenient location

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Make sure you check your receipt here. Even after I questioned the cashier I was still out money. We stopped here after a very long drive down east. We popped in here because it was close to the hotel. We go to subway frequently. I know my prices. I wondered why my bill was so high and asked the clerk...I got a mumbo jumbo that's what you ordered that's the price......the receipt was put in the bag and off we go....finally got my hands on it and low and behold she charged me for the wrong item I knew it and she knew she had done wrong but refused to make it right....just be warned.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

It's Subway and it taste like any other one. Altought, when they have there lobster sandwich, I kind of like. Must said, I think price is fair, you have sub at $5 which is rare in that business.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

On my way back from seeing the Bore, I decided to stop here and use my event coupon. Only one older woman was working, but she was patient and polite. The restaurant was clean and well kept. It was only somewhat busy and I was able to eat in peace.