“Amazing and so nice !!!”
Review of Triiio Restaurant

Triiio Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 295 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I went with a group of 10 people and the service was amazing! The staff gave us free bread and veggies since to them a 30 minute wait for such a large group was to long. The food on top of the service was amazing and very reasonably price. Definitely heading back !!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We had a lovely buffet breakfast that was included with our stay at the Delta. I especially loved the omelette bar. It was nothing special, but definitely way better than I expected for a hotel breakfast.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Staying at the Beau, we decided to stay in the bar, rather than breve the town. Great choice.
Triiio is always a good hotel bar and restaurant. Not the haute couture of the Windjammer, but shares some of the same (like the wine menu)
Bar is comfortable. Waiter friendly and knowledgeable. And the cocktails were well executed and good.
Food is a failry limited menu, but was impressive. The starters were amazing - the crabcakes were some of the best ever, and the wings were done just right and served with a little panache. The burger was the first time i've eaten one with a knife and fork. It was big and full of all sorts of juicy goodness. The butter chicken was a little spicy for my friend's palate, and the way of serving in individual dishes was very indian restaurant, stylish, but maybe a little unnecessary. The chicken alfredo came with a twist - the chicken breast on the side made it a 'do it yourself' chicken alfredo.
We ahd a good evening - no St Paddy's day stress, and a great evening to boot.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I've eaten at Triiio more times than I can count and every meal has surpassed my expectations.

A true hidden gem- located in the Delta Beausejour. It just looks like a small restaurant and isn't overly fancy but they have the same staff as the Windjammer (one of Moncton's most expensive and praised restaurants).

I worked at their in room dining when I was nineteen so I've had the chance to try nearly all of their meals. Their seafood chowder, grilled chicken burger, alfredo, peanut butter burger and creme brulee are a few of my favourites.

I honestly haven't tried a single meal I haven't liked, and even after working at the establishment briefly I have nothing bad to say. A really wonderful team of servers makes the experience even better.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Two of my friends and I were in Moncton for the Legs for Literacy race and we were told Triiio had a special on pasta for $14.95 for the Legs participants. They failed to tell us we had to make reservations or tell us we had to be there by a certain time because by the time we went there for supper, the restaurant was fully booked and we couldn't get a table or even get the food sent to our room. Thus, we were told there was nothing they could do.

Legs for Literacy is a very big event in Moncton and management should have known it was going to be full of people all night so they should have planned accordingly. If they were unable to manage both reservations made by other people and the race's participants, they should have opted out from offering that pasta deal. I strongly suggest they stay out of it next year.

1  Thank cjanice190