“Delicious Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious beef pho and spring rolls. Very extensive menu; have enjoyed everything I've tried. One of my go to restaurants!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

After many failed attempts at visiting this time I finally made it. Did not disappoint. Great food and service. Quick, fresh and tasty food. Had the Saigon special and the Charsu Pork.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Had the spring rolls and vegetable curry with tofu. Food was fast people were friendly. I will go back

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with friends. Haven't been here for a few years and always meant to come back sooner. Two of us had the "Jenny" and the other two in our group had the Vegetable Pho Soup with a side order of vegetable spring rolls. The food was as good if not better than I remembered!! We all thoroughly enjoyed the food and had nothing bad to say. The bubble tea is also AMAZING!! The service was fast and our waitress very friendly and attentive. It's true that there is only street parking ... but there is a reason God gave us legs people, don't be afraid to park a bit further and enjoy the stroll to get there. I won't be waiting so long to return again ... there are lots more menu items I want to try.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

AMAZING food, service is amazing. Never an issue. Anytime i feel like Pho, this is my go to place. . :)