1,036 results
All reviews windjammer restaurant trio restaurant games room breakfast buffet heart of downtown great pool front desk staff central location business trip main street excellent stay hot tub moncton nb bed was very comfortable hopewell rocks moncton area new brunswick
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed here for one night on a Saturday. Check in was very smooth and friendly. I had been having a hard time getting through to the restaurant I wanted to eat at, and the front desk agent graciously offered to make me a reservation. THANK YOU!!

The room was very nice, clean and quiet. Lots of outlets for my devices.

Breakfast was included in our rate. Very nice buffet, yummy orange juice and starbucks coffee.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

-My customer took care of booking my reservation arriving on the Tuesday evening and his arrival on the Wednesday evening.
-after a stressful day of flying, arrived at the Delta in Moncton around 7:30pm and went to check in only to be told that I didn't have a reservation. They showed my customers reservation but not mine. Told me they were sold out and they were sorry. That's it. After a long day, its raining outside, and I get a cold "i'm sorry". No trying, no ideas, just sorry.
The Marriott up the street was also sold out. Decided to try the Chateau Moncton down the street. Very friendly welcome and they had rooms at a reasonable rate.
The lobby was very clean and nicely decorated.
The room was incredible with an amazing shower.
-Good bye cold, unwelcoming Delta and hello Chateau!

Room Tip: try the Chateau Moncton
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidB22705
Cali H, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi DavidB22705 - Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with our team. We apologize for the encounters you experienced and want you to know that we are addressing the concerns you have highlighted with the appropriate team. We do hope you choose to stay with us again for what will certainly be a more pleasant experience. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I who never EVeR get opportunities to travel but it aligned up where her days off met with my kids going to their Fathers so we decided to take a trip to Moncton.
Being that I travelled to Moncton before as I’m a single Mother taking my three Children we decided to stay at the Delta Beausjour.
That trip was a busy! The hotel service was rude, the food was attroucious but the kids liked the pool.
This trip we decided to stay at the Delta even tho their quality of service was lacking the first time, the location was what made it so tempting so I decided to give them a second try.

Late and tired from a day of driving and exploring we arrive at the hotel tired. All our bags heavy and cutting off circulation we drag ourselves in to check in.
When checking in they gave us information about the breakfast and the facilities and then said they were going to take a $250 dollar deposit and that I would be sure to get it back tomorrow unless there weee incidentals.

We chose a NON smoking room but no one ever gave us any information on medications and what was allowed or not allowed. There’s a reason why I say this and I will get back to it.
We drag and pull all our luggage (no one offering any type of assistance to help us) and arrive in our room.

Exhausted from our day we just wanted to sleep. We never partied or drank or anything we were just tired and wanted to sleep. The next morning we wake up and it’s anbeautiful day and we decide to take advantage of the free breakfast. When we got to the dining room the buffet was closed but they
Offered us to order off the menu. Our food arrives and it is cold and soggy and my six year old could have done better. After a dissapointing breakfast we go upstairs to pack and get ready to go explore and try to have a great day despite the incident that occurred at check out, which I’m getting too...

I have had certain health problems and instead of using chemicals and medications, I was offered a medical marijuana license and so I am legal to have it on me as a medication.

Before we left I decided to roll a couple for when we have a break from going anywhere.

So we rolled andmoacked and my friend was even tidying the room to help housekeeping.

We get downstairs with all our luggage in town again and go to check out. They ask us to take a seat while they go and check the room. After about twenty minutes a Guest Services agent said that unfortunately our room smelled like Marijuana and because of that he cannot release me my deposit back of $250. For cleaning and removing the odor.

I got white as a ghost and the blood rushes from my cheeks... that money they took was the money for our trip. As a single Mother of three Boys... Ages 16, 10 and 6 I immediately explain that not even ten minutes ago I had rolled some up. It should not smell after we leave because we would never smoke inside the room. We even tried cleaning the room to help housekeeping.

I was so upset and holding back tears as I never have any money to do something like this and I was lucky enough to save that. I begged and pleaded and even offered to show my license or prescription or even give them my doctors phone number.

So now they are holding my money, not giving me my refund immediately like they said at the desk during check in. No one told me I wasn’t allowed to bring my medication in the room. We didn’t smoke it in the room so there should be no lingering smells whatsoever.

The Guest Seevice Rep was not budging so disappointed and with all our bags in tow we leave... our trip now very limited and now put an ugly cloud over it as I am still in shock that even though we were reasonable that I was not able to receive my deposit back. We didn’t break any rules. we didn’t break any item, we cleaned up after ourselves... we never smoked in there and we checked out in time. We were the perfect guests, we even left tips for everyone. Now I’m leaving and my once joyful excitement has now turned sour and into a lump in the back of my throat. They will not be getting my business ever again and I will be phoning a manager. I will even take it to the news... I feel this is wrong as they are stereotyping me. However let’s hope I get someone reasonable who cares for their customers when calling about this matter.
Room 719
September 23rd

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Meghann D
Mal H, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Meaghann D, thank you for your feedback. Marriott is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment, and is proud to boast one of the most comprehensive smoke-free hotel policies in the industry. With that said, smoking is prohibited in any guestrooms or public areas and encompasses all substances. If on check-out we discover a guestroom smells of smoke to the point of rendering it unsalable, there is a $250 room recovery fee in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition. With all that said, should you wish to discuss this policy in greater detail, I welcome you to reach out at any time.

Mallory H

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We made it to Moncton NB on our Grand Tour of the Maritimes! Emma checked us in to a very well prepared room with a super-comfortable King size bed, so our two nights at the Delta Beausejour was extremely comfortable, with every amenity one has come to accept will be offered at a Delta hotel...they know what they're doing and they do it very well.
To me, Delta is the home of true Canadian hospitality at its best, it's always going to be my hotel chain of choice in Canada.
You know what to expect, and Delta delivers...consistently.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We only had an overnight stay here so can't make much comment apart from the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and we had a good sleep. So if that's what you're after in a standard hotel, then this one would work for you.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends