“Better than the best”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 28 February 2012

From the moment you walk in the door until the time you depart the Delta Beausejour is my home away from home. The staff are not only friendly and caring - they truly care about you as a guest. As a frequent traveler there are many hotels in this country that could take a page from the customer service etiquette the staff at the Delta Beausejour demonstrate. Thank you seems to say so little - it means so much! Thank you Delta team! MsB.

Room Tip: I like my room close to the elevator on the higher floor- in spite of a location close to the elevat...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jessie G
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to hear the excellent comments about your recent stay at the Delta Beausejour and especially happy to hear that you enjoyed the customer service of our staff. We pride ourselves on professional service levels and I will be sharing your comments with all of our colleagues in our next hotel meeting .
Thanks for choosing us and we look forward in welcoming you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour

Reviewed 25 February 2012

We have stayed at Delta Beausejour many times and while the most times our stay was never without its little glitches, the staff here looked after us. This time was no different. Our TV didn't work and they replaced it. They forgot to give us soap and they came with the soap and their apologies.They have gluten-free products--great for my friend who is gluten-sensitive. They serve starbucks coffee and tea. From front desk and concierge to wait-staff, they are friendly and service-oriented. They do have limited valet parking,lots of additional parking, and they are in the centre of the city so whether we want a bank or another coffee shop, we can find one easily.

Room Tip: I like a room near ground le4vel but the rooms in four and above are the ones with the HD TVs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaye007
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Delta Beausejour. I was very pleased with your feedback and glad that when you stay with us you always have a wonderful stay. I am especially glad you find our location convenient for your daily tasks and the service to be friendly and quick. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Visited Moncton for work from Feb 5 - 10, 2012 and stayed at the Delta.

1. Staff: amazing! There were two folks working at the front desk when I checked in and they were friendly and fun. They moved me immediately when they noted that my profile said "away from elevator". My first room was beside someone that had their tv volume up to max and when I called down, they had me in a new room on the same floor within minutes.

2. Room: clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable - best sleep I've had in a hotel even though I was jetlagged all week. My only feedback? Better water pressure in the shower would have made this a five star+ hotel. Great room attendants, free internet, mini fridge. Good stuff.

3. Room service: quick, friendly and the food was good.

4. Other: there's a cafe downstairs that sells Starbucks coffee and breakfasty items in the morning. Tim Hortons and a Timothys are right across the street. There's a Cora's on the corner which is the best breakfast/lunch restaurant you can find.

Great location downtown and when I return to Moncton, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Margaritamom
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on TRIPADVISOR about your recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed stay and especially enjoyed our clean and comfortable beds. We are you looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Did not sleep well at all... The fridge in the room is very noisy and you can hear everything going on in the rooms on both sides. Also we had to park pretty far from the hotel and they dont have valet service or guest designated parking space... We would not come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarieheleneL
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The Delta Beausejour is in the middle of downtown Moncton, with plenty of shopping near by. I found the staff very friendly, competent and willing to help. The TRIO restaurant is very good and the Windjammer is excellent for fine dining.THe recent renovations look great! Wonderful place to stay for a business trip or for shopping.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business