All reviews breakfast vouchers the pool area was lovely glass dome retractable roof attached restaurant free parking and breakfast door leading salt water pool price point wifi password rooms are small an older hotel the ac unit hotel restaurant the ground floor central location one night stay
Reviewed 5 October 2018

This hotel has the feel of a renovated mid-range motel, and is a little worn in small places, but it has what matters. The bed was very comfortable the bathroom was spacious, and it had all the necessary amenities. The location is great. My complaints would be that the room was over the pool, and smelled of chlorine. The restaurant that provides breakfast is definitely old-school. There's nothing for vegans unless you want to waste your free breakfast coupon on a piece of toast - everything else is eggs and meat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the pool as possible
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel offered basically everything we needed. We arrived late at night but the front desk employee was more than helpful. He was friendly and efficient. He explained everything as he provided the keys, breakfast vouchers and wifi password.
The room was comfortable and offered basic things like AC, coffee maker and even a mini fridge ( which is very much needed when you have little kids).
I found the room to be very clean and well designed considering it’s not a high end hotel.
The bathroom was well maintained and offered everything we could have needed.
There an independent restaurant attached to the hotel but they honour the vouchers we received at check in. The food wasn’t bad at all and the service was the best we could’ve asked for.
Checking out was seamless and fast.
The wonderful employee at the checkout counter was more than happy to help us with the computer and even offered that we use the personal printer that they have in the office.
It was our first time in this hotel but I can see myself returning there on our next trip to Moncton.
Between the central location and the great professional service I see no reason to why not book this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Amazing rooms, beautiful indoor outdoor pool with retractable roof. Excellent breakfast in attached restaurant. Rooms are lovely with very chic décor. No microwave. Lovely bedding, quiet, peaceful and very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Love the drive up rooms on the main floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The area where the hotel was nice. The lobby and hotel were modern but the room has some pro's and cons.
First the bathroom could have been better and could use a face lift. The toilet kept running and would squeal. So I had to shut the water off late at night since I didn't notice till I was ready for bed.
The sheets and bed were nice and comfortable in the room I was in. The AC was above the door leading to the pool and was not quite or modern.
The pool and hot tub were the perk of this place as the roof was opened to the pool. For that reason I would come back since it was a nice area to relax after a long day of traveling.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Complex is older but it has been renovated nicely. Great location just off Main Street. We were lucky to be on the ground floor with their playground structure just outside our room with a outside door leading to it. My daughter really liked that. Free parking and breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family