All reviews luxury suite marquis suite new brunswick huge shower walk in shower rooms are huge hotel guests check in was smooth beautiful room flat screen tv pool and hot tub breakfast buffet king bed coffee maker gamble concert reward
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed here for one night in a king room.
It was so spacious and so nice !
Very clean.Has Keurig coffee machine in the room with lots of coffee to pick from.

This place has a indoor pool and hot tub.

The Wifi kept kicking me out.

Either then that it was great.

Room Tip: we were on the 4th floor and it was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Julien R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Good morning

Thank you for taking a moment to compose a review on your most recent stay at Casino New Brunswick. We appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests as it gives us the opportunity to see how we are doing.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our goal is to always to provide a good product and wonderful service to our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Booked this room online well in advance and wasn't expecting any issues when I showed up.

When I got there (late evening), I was told my room was "out of order" in the system. I spent a long time waiting for the front desk to sort it out and was terrified I wouldn't get a room. The hotel finally had to give me an upgraded room as they couldn't get the room I booked.

That experience cost the hotel it's 5-star rating because the room itself was EXCEPTIONAL in quality. Very comfy bed, very clean, great bathroom, and extremely spacious. Great blackout blinds for sleeping too. No lack of parking at the hotel either.

One miss though -- the wifi isn't so great here. Weak signal at best.

And for the gamblers among us -- a direct connection to the casino via the 2nd floor.

I'd stay again based on the quality of the room, but that check-in experience needs some work. If I booked the room, it should be there.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Julien R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hotel at Casino New/Nouveau Brunswick. It is always our goal to provide friendly, efficient service and good product and to provide all our guests with an enjoyable experience. We regret that you were less than completely satisfied with your most recent visit to our property.

We appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests, as it is the truest measure of how we are doing. It provides us the opportunity to address and rectify any concerns that may be brought to our attention. and it also allows us the opportunity of enjoying and forwarding to our team members all the positive feedback we receive.

In closing, please allow me to thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We stayed two nights on Aug 26 and 27. The hotel facilities are clean but beware the free Wi-Fi is almost non-existing. We were on the 3rd floor and please avoid room with odd numbers; chances are you will not get good Wi-Fi. We could only connect to Wi-Fi standing in the hallway outside our room. There were guests from the next room to us hanging out in the hallway using their electronic devices because they too had room with odd numbers and could hardly get Wi-Fi inside their room. When I told the reception, she suggested that I grab a chair from my room to sit in the hallway while surfing the internet. She must be joking, right? Spoke with hotel manager on the day we checked out and he told me that the hotel management is working on upgrading the wifi. In all fairness, the hotel should have forewarned unsuspecting hotel guests about the wifi when we checked in.

Room Tip: Avoid room with odd number - wifi is non-existing, if not poor
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stayed Wed and Thurs nights and was pleasantly surprised to be bumped up to a beautiful suite. The rooms are wonderful, Casino is fun and buffet breakfast and dinner is a great value. Will definitely be back

Room Tip: suites are beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Julien R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We were travelling on our honeymoon and decided last minute to stay at the Casino. Everything was booked online and it was fast and efficient. However once we arrived at the hotel & went to check in, we were shocked at the attitude of the check in girl. We did arrive early before he 4pm check in time however she was NOT friendly and was immediately told our room was not ready, however her terse tone when she clearly stated.."Don't you realize that check-in time is not UNTIL 4PM" like we were intruding on her personal time. The way we saw the situation was that she hates her job & should not be there working!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Julien R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Good morning

We appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. Our guest service team have very high standards when is comes to the service we provide to our guests and in this instance, we fell short of our goals.

Please contact me directly if you choose to stay at with us in the future.