“Pubic Hair in food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I found an obvious thick pubic hair with a root attached in my sushi last night. When I called they just apologized but didnt offer a refund. I had bought a party tray and spent 54.00 and all they said was sorry. Never again will I recommend or visit this restaurant. Gross

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were one of two tables being served, and things started off really well. We ordered a dinner for two and enjoyed the soup, salad, jasmine tea, the sushi, roll, and all the food. Our waiter was either really new on the job or just plain unaware of how to do his job. We actually saw him walking down Main St. at one point, after having asked him for more water...which we never received. Other staff seemed to be prompting him as to what to serve next in our multi-course food experience. Sadly, a really excellent food presentation was challenged by poor waiter service.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place is the best! If you want a unique experience and try new different sushi this is definitely the place. The presentation is amazing and price is reasonable. I tried the new Shediac location and it’s simply what this small town needed. Very cosy and the owner is so nice! My favorite sushi are the snow cone, hot dome and pink roll. Go give it a try you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Wasn't sure of the restaurant from the outside look, wasn't very appealing! BUT, so glad we chose to order take out. The sushi was one of the greatest I've had! Located just next to Delta Beausejour

Reviewed 6 April 2018

By far the best sushi pizza in the Moncton area. Great service and reasonable prices. We went to the new Shediac location today and we were impressed with every bite! We strongly recommend the garlic salmon balls, they melt in your mouth!

1  Thank Jessie_and_Dylan