“very clean, nice room, great service”

Midtown Motel & Suites
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Phx, AZ
“very clean, nice room, great service”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We stayed one night and were very happy. The room was great, very clean. It was almost like a older/updated boutique type motel. Don't let the outside door entry change your impression, this is a good place. Great location.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I've been there for three months. Wow it's very clean and the bed are so confortable. I felt like I've been I in a 5 star hotel for 3 months. Price is very very good .

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank Dominic123456789
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Just will like to share that this is a good Motel where the staff goes an extra mile to ensure you get Hotel experience at Motel price. Good place to chill down and having a relaxing holiday...

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Pat_Clancy
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Had a great experience staying here on a Business Visit.

Got a very friendly & peaceful environment. Cosy bedroom, Cable, Mini-Kitchen, Fridge, Working Desk & great Internet Connection equipped me with all that I needed to carry out my office tasks and also to relax & rest in my evenings. Owners took great care of me and provided a lot of guidance of lot of my queries during my stay. Got very good options to spend my evenings at just walking distance from this Motel. I will say a Very Good bargain for folks looking for weekly or monthly stays. Rates seem to be very reasonable for the great location & facilities this motel provides.

Will like to share my thank note with the reception desk for making my stay so comfy.

Room Tip: Top floor is BEST
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Jassy13
Carleton Place, Canada
Reviewed 21 December 2011

On December 2011, I slept two nights at the Midtown Motel. I found very welcoming owner and an outstanding service to make my stay to feel like home. No doubt, when I return to Moncton, this will be my place again. Also, very well located, and plenty of parking.

Room Tip: I enjoy the suite.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends