See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

It was the perfect stay for a night after partying. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The location away from all of the noise of the city makes for a nice sleep. Friendly workers. I enjoyed my night there.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Always welcoming every time I stay! Clean rooms and a very friendly staff. Great rates and modern rooms. Highly recommended you check this place out. Not too far from all amenities. Quiet and well kept

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Laurie L
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Functional room, beautiful views over the city of Moncton - very reasonable accommodation for the price. I had to book this hotel last minute because there was very little else available, but I was pleasantly surprised by the stay. Don't let the location put you off, you're just a short drive to places like Costco and the Trinity Mall, and another few minutes takes you to downtown Moncton and the main Champlain Mall.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We made the reservation and they were not there upon our arrival because they close at 11pm and charged us anyways for their service failure. When we contacted them to advise them of the charge, the were rude and hung up on us. They are RUDE SCAMMERS. BEWARE.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2017

The name of the property did not disappoint: it truly was quite "scenic"! This is a simple roadside motel, yet it was very clean. The lady who checked me in was super friendly as well. The room was spacious and parking was ample.

Date of stay: August 2017