“Tasty turkey sandwich!”

Ranked #790 of 1,834 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I visited this restaurant and purchased the turkey and cranberry sandwich with the soup as my side. I could had the fries (which looked delicious when my lunch companion had them) or a salad from the salad bar. There were three choices of soup, but I selected the chicken noodle which was thick with chicken and noodles; tasty and filling. My sandwich was also delicious and made to my specifications. The service was fast, with a friendly waiter. The meal was definitely worth the price which was reasonable. The menu includes a buffet and a wide variety of other options. As well, there are specials for every day such as Seafood Fridays The atmosphere was inviting and the restaurant was clean. I would recommend this restaurant for its choice and friendly service.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

if your going to go here - go friday night for sea- food night all you can eat crab is awesome -they have really good cooks here and service is spot on to .....really nice servers n very clean all the time -located in the Can Ad Inns hotel ......

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Polo Park Canad Inn location for Easter Supper. Great choice. Lots of variety everything was hot and fresh. Duress beat some making it at home.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I liked the ribs but other than that, nothing much special. Reasonably priced and good food. We had two family events here and everybody seemed to enjoy.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I only had breakfast but it was good. The prices were reasonable. The service could have been quicker but I don't think they had enough staff on.