“The seafood noodle soup was the best!”

Thanh Huong Restaurant
Ranked #281 of 1,755 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite Vietnamese place in town. It’s usually pretty busy but worth the wait. Everything from the salad rolls to sizzling plates never disappoint!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Service was effeciant and prices reasonable. Spicy beef Pho was just excellent, broth was just the bright amount of spicy and savoury goodness. My dining companion was impressed with her food also.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This place is amazing, I've never been disappointed and we've been coming here for several years. Their vermicelli is my favorite and they also make delicious bubble tea!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

we often come here for a light but hearty bowl of noodle soup the service is both pleasant and fast a great way to treat that soup craving

Reviewed 13 March 2015

This is truly my favourite restaurant. The salad rolls and spicy beef soup are among my favorite menu items, the flowering tea is also wonderful. The man and woman who own and run the restaurant are very sweet. This is the restaurant I choose to eat at every time my family goes out for dinner. Love, love, love!