1,275 results
All reviews cibo exchange district red river cliff bars nespresso machine river view great location energy bars boutique hotel free snacks rain shower modern design concert hall walking distance mini fridge human rights museum bottled water
Reviewed 8 July 2016

The details are what make this place outstanding. Plenty of good treats in your room: Nespresso! Molton Brown toiletries! The shower is amazing and the bed was super soft. I was on the ground floor and found it a tad noisy. Also, all this high end stuff and a very low quality blow dryer (just saying, it seemed out of place). I also wished I could've billed food to the room. All that aside, it's still an A+ and I would return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karen C, Front Office Manager at Mere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Kallikalli,

Thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled you found so much to enjoy! I've made note of your concerns regarding the hair dryer and have addressed it with our management team, and I will message you when we've found a solution.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Wonderful stay as usual. Beautiful rooms and great location. Also having the water and power bars available in the room is a very nice touch. I had a room looking out towards the river and it was absolutely wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karen C, Front Office Manager at Mere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear 937darin,

Thank your for your continued business, and for putting into words what makes us the best hotel in the city! Comfort, a great view, and central location; what a perfect combination.

I'm sure we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Beautiful accommodations, helpful and friendly staff. Location is amazing and it was priced very reasonably. Very clean and modern common areas, rooms were spacious and comfortable. Only problem is parking is very limited.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Donaldr320,

Thanks you for your kind review! We'll continue working to be your hotel of choice while in Winnipeg. I apologize that our parking lot is limited. If it was full at any point I trust that our front desk agents helped find a solution for you.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Stayed at the mere for a few nights, very nice property with very contemporary feel, large rooms with all needed amenities. Very clean and overall great value.
The location is very central abd the staff were friendly and eager to assist

Dear Sina,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to see you found overall value and comfort in your room during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back anytime!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I was there to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday. Excellent stay, absolutely clean, good quality room service and worth the trip! Thank you so much to Mere Hotel for providing us such an amazing and unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Karleic,

I'm glad to see you and your boyfriend enjoyed your visit, and celebrated for his birthday. We look forward to having you back on the next special occasion!