USD 107
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 102
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 144
Victoria Inn(Winnipeg)
USD 149
USD 91
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 111
USD 189
Inn At The Forks
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom ipadrunway viewgrand stayfloor to ceiling windowsan early morning flightstarbucks coffeegreat hotelbottled waterrooms are modernfree wifirental carroom servicefour pointsexcellent staycomfortable bedone night stayconvenient location
Reviewed 3 July 2017

As always, my stay at the Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel was excellent. Met all expectations for comfort, cleanliness, and amenities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a stay over in Winnipeg, either for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Great location if you are flying in and out of Winnipeg. Easy return of rental car right next door. Restaurant is excellent. I stayed at the Grand in March and it was -23 when I stepped out of the airport doors. I walked to the hotel before some people had finished getting their bags in their cabs.
Coming from Victoria, where I live, I really appreciated the short walk to the hotel in that temperature. I always stay at the Grand for the comfort and the location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2017

New hotel. Reasonable price. Very convenient..right at Winnipeg Airport...steps to terminal. Family and I were visiting friends 3 hours away from Winnipeg and had driven in for a 530am flight the next morning.
This hotel is literally steps from the airport terminal so this allowed us to drop off our rental car, stay at the hotel overnight and walk over to our flight in the morning. Super convenient. We have done this more than once.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

A little pricey but worth the extra cost for just a walk across the street to catch an early morning flight! No taxi needed! Quiet considering I was at the airport. Room was nice and clean and my bed was super comfy! I will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We needed to fly out early in the morning so chose to come in a day early. We enjoyed the stay staff was great as was the dinner we had. Very quiet place I was worried about the planes taking off and landing but no unusual noise!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple