All reviews room ipad runway view grand stay floor to ceiling windows an early morning flight starbucks coffee great hotel bottled water modern hotel free wifi rental car rooms are spacious room service four points excellent stay one night stay convenient location
Reviewed 20 July 2016

My husband and I have stayed here before and we will continue staying. We highly recommend this facility. The room is quiet and central to the airport. It offers a lounge and restaurant facilities. The staff is efficient and friendly. I was warmly greeted as soon as I walked in the door.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The Grand met all of our expectations. We would definitely consider staying here again. The only thing we didn't like was that the view from our room was to a parking garage. We were only in the room at night most of the time so that didn't really matter. Next time we would prefer a room on one of the upper floors that has a better view.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I struggle to convey my enthusiasm for the Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel. I actually think my family and friends might be getting a little tired of hearing me rave about the fabulous restaurant, service and amenities. My 11 year old son gets a huge kick out of the provided I pad and safe. I love the array of K cups provided to brew at my leisure in the in room Keurig machine. A short walk to the airport or Greyhound bus terminal. I literally have nothing negative to say!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Rooms are very large, open and bright. Love the blinds on the windows. More hotels should have these. Very clean. Valet parking of vehicle while gone on trip was great too. So convenient to the airport.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Excellent location for anyone with early morning flights. Really clean comfortable room, excellent food at in hotel restaurant. Great amenities
Check to make sure the hair dryers work before hurriedly needed them in the morning

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo