All reviews hot tub small water slide yogurt hockey team hot breakfast free breakfast rooms were very clean park and fly pool area the breakfast area nice pool stayed nights front desk staff would stay again booked this hotel home away from home polo park
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past couple months. I have always had a pleasant stay! The staff have always been very nice and hospitable and the breakfast has many options. The one thing I have noticed is that there are not any recycling bins in the rooms? Otherwise, I would recommend this hotel and I will continue to stay there when I visit Winnipeg!

Trip type: Travelled on business
DaysInn_Ian, Guest Services at Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport, Manitoba, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We make sure that our staff is as friendly and helpful as possible to give you the best "home away from home" experience we can! We hope you had a chance to enjoy our fresh hot breakfast as well as our saltwater pool and hot tub while you were here. As for the recycling bins, we do have a few on the main floor and we're definitely willing to recycle anything our guests ask for them, but unfortunately we haven't gotten them for all the rooms yet. It is something we are planning on doing but thank you for bringing it to our attention. We'd love to see you again next time you're in Winnipeg!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed here one night for early flight in the morning, five minutes to airport. Very clean. Nice clean pool that my son enjoyed. We were very early for breakfast but still were able to make coffee, toast etc. Free WIFI worked well. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review! Our housekeeping staff works very hard to ensure that every room is spotless. We're glad to hear that your son enjoyed our saltwater pool and hot tub and we've recently upgraded our WIFI so it's great to hear that it's working well! Our night staff does try to make sure that we have breakfast out in time for everyone to get something, especially when people have early flights. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and would love to have you stay again!

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I came here for one night before a flight out the next day. Staff were all very friendly and efficient. The room was spotless, beds were comfortable. Even though the hotel is close to the airport we hardly heard the planes, and when we did it wasn't bad.
Only thing I found a little odd was there were two breakfast start times; a 6AM start time for the continental, and then a 7AM start time for the hot breakfast. But I understand it can take longer to prepare, oh well. Either way, I will definitely be coming back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! Our staff here tries very hard to give you the best experience we can and we're very glad to hear it shows. Our hot breakfast is a fairly new program we've started and we're happy to add yours to the positive feedback that we've received. As for the start time, we try to get the continental out quickly so if we have any guests leaving early in the morning they can grab something before they go. We don't want anyone leaving hungry! However, we are looking into possibly starting the hot breakfast earlier. Again, thank you for the review and we can't wait to see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I am a pretty tough customer when going to new places. I am a loyal Country Inn and Suites client - where they know me by name and what I need and like. However,I needed to check out the Days Inn for my company as we will be having a meeting there in June.

Overall it was an Average stay - nothing outstanding. The sheets and pillow cases had some stains and the room was averagely clean. It was quiet even overlooking a busy Winnipeg Street and the Airport. Breakfast was not ready by 7 the day I left but was out within a few minutes (I think I waited about 5-10 min) I did have to put down my own credit card for deposit of $100.00 even though my company was paying - that pissed me off or was it the line - "this is the corporate policy". Not sure cause we stay at the same chain in Thompson and don't have to present our personal credit cards. ?
Staff were very business (I'm just use to the very friendly country in and suites staff)

I was impressed by the personal call the first evening to check if everything was Ok and if I needed a wake -up or shuttle in the morning.

Overall its pretty average

Room tip: You might want to ask for a room not facing Berry Street - although my room was very quiet.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DaysInn_Ian, Guest Services at Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport, Manitoba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback on your stay!

We're sorry to hear about some issues with the cleanliness in your room. We assure you that this is not to our standard. In the future if you find your room is not up to par, please do give us a call at the front desk and we will be glad to help.

We do provide a hot breakfast starting at 7 a.m. We apologize that it was not quite ready on time during your stay--however, we never like to send a guest away hungry! Our continental breakfast begins at 6 each morning so that early risers can grab some food on their way out too.

Unfortunately we do require a $100 damage deposit by credit card for security purposes. If your company is paying for your stay via direct billing, you can make arrangements with your company for them to cover your damage deposit as well.

I'd like to thank you again for taking the time to comment on your stay. We like to learn from and respond to each guest's feedback so we can continuously improve our service. Thank you for staying at the Days Inn & Suites Winnipeg Airport and I hope we see you again the next time you're in Winnipeg!