“My favourite. ”

Fergies Fish and Chips
Ranked #4 of 1,755 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a fan of this place and look forward to coming to the forks for lunch at fergies Honestly have to say I never leave here disappointed. I have the two peice and fries. I would strongly recommend this place to friends and family. Wellllll. Now I’m craving fish. Go wonder.

2  Thank jamesoZ678FA

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Ordered the 2 piece cod and chips. It was ready in less than 10 mins. Very fresh, nice and crispy but with a tad too much batter for us but still great, and topped off with fries cut right in front of you, they were excellent as well. The fish was a tad greasy but thats what you expect with deep fried fish and chips. Price was very reasonable as well. We shared it and really enjoyed it, we will be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Anytime we go to the Forks or crave fish n chips it means a stop at Fergies.
The walleye (pickerel) or cod are excellent, and the fries always taste fresh.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

There is ALWAYS a long line-up at Fergies Fish and Chips, but the meal is definitely worth the wait! NB--this is NOT where you want to eat if you are counting calories! The pickerel and chips dinner is my go-to, and I've never been disappointed. I love the old English style newspaper used to wrap up each order. Brilliant!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I went there for lunch and was a little disappointed because they had no pickerel left. I had the cod instead and it was very good. The coating was a light coating and didn't overpower the fish. The fries were excellent, freshly made. No frozen fries there. The price wasn't too out of line.