“Best Won Ton Soup!”

Binh An Restaurant
Ranked #491 of 1,834 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I had the Won Ton Soup at Binah An and it is excellent. Most restaurants add MSG or soy sauce for flavour but this restaurant makes the soup by boiling the bones for 10 to 14 hours to get a good tasting and health soup. I love the Won Ton soup and the sweet and sour soup. The sweet and sour soup has pineapple, bean sprouts, chicken and many other vegetable in it. We liked the lemon chicken and we had the Vietnamese Banana Cake which is not a cake. It is cooked bananas in a white cream sauce and it is good. That was our dessert. There was three of us and it could have easily been enough dessert for 4 or 5 people and it is only $6.50. The food is excellent here and its a good price.

1  Thank debwinnipeg043

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Everything we have tried on the menu has been super delicious! The portions are over generous! You will leave with a full belly and happy! I love it when Bihn says "I'll see you tomorrow" as we leave. Because he wants us to come back. Appreciates his business. We go for lunch every Sunday.

1  Thank KoreenAnnS
Reviewed 10 September 2016

I have frequented this vietnamese restaurant over a number of years
The owner's sister also has a well known Vietnamese restaurant
Actually the food is similar between the two
Very good large hot soups - especially in the cold Winnipeg winter season
Service is very polite - and reasonably fast
You write down numbers on an order pad
Very friendly service

1  Thank NormanBubis
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We have been going since they opened and love the food and the family. Would recommend it. I love the deluxe vermicelli.

1  Thank klavallee2006
Reviewed 8 July 2016

The food here is so good, the Medium Rare Beef Rice Noodle Soup in particular (although the honey garlic chicken balls were right up there too). The owner took the time to answer our questions and was very friendly. It's a small, family run place with amazing food and very reasonable prices and large portions. I'm going back!

1  Thank LWHWinnipeg