“Lovely Curry Beef Soup”

Pho No. 1
Ranked #150 of 1,722 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Stopped in for soup after a golf game. They made a wonderful curry beef soup. First time going there but I will be coming back to sample more dishes.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular here and I must say their quality has always been good. Tastes great and affordable.

Don't expect too much service though as their waiters don't speak much English.

1  Thank Mick L
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome. Love the chicken curry soup. Sweat and spicy in just the right way. This place is one of the best Vietnamese places in the city, a must try.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

This restaurant is close to the HSC. I was there for lunch, and the food was really good. They have many vegetarian options.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

My brother lives a few blocks from here and suggested we order dinner from Pho #1. The food was delicious! I had a nice and spicy beef sate soup. It was quite spicy, just the way I like it! Serving portions are quite big too and I had leftovers for lunch the next day.