See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Just needed a clean and budget-friendly place to spend the night while traveling across the country and I suppose this place was that. The room was more modern than I expected with a very comfortable bed, leather chairs, and clean bathroom and the price was right. However, as the room opens to the outside and there are no deadbolts on the door, we spent a good portion of the night on edge that some of the shady patrons from the attached bar/liqour store would decide to break in. We were startled awake at 6am to banging on our door which prompted us to get up and leave as soon as possible. Probably wouldn't stay again or recommend to my friends/family, but if you're only concerned about price/cleanliness then this place will do for you.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 16 December 2015

OMG AMAMZING!!!!! The Wings were just AMAZING, the empoyees were super friendly, nice, and CLEAN!!! The atmosphere was fun and comfortable. The owner went to impressive legnths to make is customers happy!! Bathrooms were very clean, Tables were very clean, and TVs were at a very comfortable level. I love this place!!!! so going back!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank davidlY5635RB
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This place is a motel that has a breakfast cafe, a motel where you park in front of your room and a bar with VLTs. Thebar keeper handled the room transaction otherwise there's not really an office per se.
My room was #14. I'll call it the "Crown Royal" room...It has a huge chair with the CR logo and a CR mirrored picture on the wall.
This room was nothing fancy but it was clean, the pillows were newer, the bed comfy and the washroom was functional. Hot shower and nice towels.
I would definitely stay here again. I was on business and tried to save the company some money. I was not disappointed.
I did not eat there. I found a BP nearby and ESM. The bar was quiet on a Sunday/Monday.

Room tip: rooms 14/16 are on the end=quiet.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Limacharley
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The hotel is connected to a small diner and a bar. The check in is at the bar. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the linens, etc new. Good neighborhood and not very far from town.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cjd
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Nice and quiet and we like having an outside door to the room. Fairly comfy rooms and beds except some people may not like the hunter decor. The comforters were really thick maybe a little too thick for August. The restaurant has good food but they close by four each day. The bar has plenty of room and lots of VLT machines and good service.

Room tip: No hunter decor
Date of stay: August 2014