The service is very poor. The front desk is very rude especially the Asian guy who is assign to work. The place is messy. Rooms smells like [--] . If you wanna go in Winnipeg, don't ever try to put this Hotel in your mind cause you would be disappointed that this kind of hotel still exist in Canada. Some lights are not working at all. Even if you first get inside the hotel, you could smell like pee in the entrance area. No shampoo in the washroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great people. Nice rooms. Affordable rates. We offer rooms with 1 queen size bed or 2 double size beds. Close to many attractions and shopping centers. Our indoor water park is a family favorite, also available for birthday parties, with water slides, and hot tubs, and sauna. Our cafe/restaurant is great for coffee, or a completely delicious dinner. Also, the bar and lounge offer great entertainment. We look forward to seeing you ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Winnipeg Thriftlodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thriftlodge Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Thrift Lodge
- Thrift Lodge Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Thriftlodge Manitoba