All reviews evening soup pony corral best westerns hash browns breakfast room salt water pool great place to stay hot items comfortable beds recommend this hotel nice pool perimeter highway hot tub included breakfast hot breakfast stay there again front desk staff
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This Best Western is my go to hotel when I stay over nights in Winnipeg. Two thumbs up! Good service clean and for good value. Speedy check in and very friendly service! Good for all types of trips. Business, Family, Friends and solo. Great location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We didn't have any issues. We have always liked this hotel and stayed there many times. I would like to see this hotel have family rooms. We had to get 2 rooms as we have 4 kids. I was able to us my points for one room and paid for the other.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I love this hotel. The location is great. Free parking, convenient access to restaurants and shopping. The hotel is always clean. The staff helpful and consistent. I love the pool, especially that they don't use chlorine and the water slide is so much fun. There is a fitness room and the breakfast is hot with lots of options even for vegetarians. I usually bring my dog and they give her a comfy welcome packet. This place treats you with respect and care about your business with an affordable price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angie G
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Hotel was quite nice, but pool area was very cold. So much so that our kids did not want to stay. Breakfast was relatively mediocre - not on par with other Best Western+ hotels we have stayed at. Baked goods were stale / hard and there were not many choices for vegetarians.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

As a couple, had grand children visit us The quality of stay was Exceptional Lay out very handy- from pool. to eating area, and t wash rooms. parking options of many Very helpful staff go out of way to help Of many chains we travel and stay at, rate one of best in Winnipeg.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family