USD 102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 107
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 129
USD 119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 153
USD 108
USD 89
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 184
USD 175
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsevening souppony corralbest westernshash brownsbreakfast roomsalt water poolhot itemsgreat place to stayqueen suitecomfortable bedsrecommend this hotelperimeter highwaynice poolhot tubincluded breakfasthot breakfaststay there again
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stayed for a weekend at this location and I have nothing but positive things to say about it.
The staff was friendly, professional, and helpful.
The room was immaculate. I stayed in a room with a king sized bed. I was pleasantly surprised that the room came with a microwave and mini-fridge. That is very handy for those wanting to save some money on food.
Speaking of food, they provide a good selection of food for breakfast and it's free. They offer cereal, instant oatmeal, yoghurt and toppings that you can add. They have bagels, toast and muffins. There is also some fruit salad or apples and bananas. Finally, for the hot breakfast part, they have sausage, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. The hotel also offers soup in the evenings, but I didn't take advantage of that.
My room was spacious and quiet.
The fitness room offered the necessities to get a good work out. I didn't try the pool.

Location wise, it's pretty central to everything (except Transcona lol).
I would definitely stay there again.
Oh! and it's pet friendly.
And there is free parking.

Room Tip: West side is closer to the Starbucks :)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were looking for a place to escape with our infant daughter, before the birth of our second. The hotel was very clean, and offered snacks, breakfast, wireless internet, a saltwater pool...Just great. My only complaint is the price. We paid 225.00 for a suite (all in), which is a lot for us, for one night, and the room, however clean, was by no mean luxurious. The king bed was very firm as well, and I had a hard time sleeping on it ( everyone's preference is different in this area too). The sofa bed made our backs uncomfortable after sitting on it to watch a movie. All in all, we would recommend the hotel for a quick getaway, but we certainly could not afford to stay very often, and probably wouldn't pay that much again for an uncomfortable sleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Have stayed at this location many times Staff is always friendly Example; forgot my toothpaste and they were very accommodating Very clean and well managed facility Great breakfast; lot of options; clean room

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017

It was an excellent hotel. The river is right beside it and it's walking distance from many things. The breakfast is great and so convient especially for families! We had a fantastic trip and it was definitely in part due to our great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

An associate and I stayed there for one night while on a road trip to Milwaukee. The hotel staff were very pleasant, the room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. Internet service was fast and the breakfast was typical Best Western Plus fare. It is well located to the Perimeter Highway and Highway 75/I-29 to North Dakota. The only issue was frequent sirens when we stayed there, so I am assuming there must be a hospital close by. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business