1,220 results
All reviews gold floor velvet glove president's club urban escape steam room corner room top floor exchange district central location human rights business trip front desk staff hot tub downtown area king bed lounge teddy
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We only stayed on night, but wished it had been longer. Lovely room, 2 queen beds with a TV, a separate sitting area with another TV. I could go to bed, he could watch the game and I wasn't disturbed. The staff was lovely.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Drew F, General Manager at Fairmont Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your glowing review! We are delighted to hear you were able to enjoy the game, and our signature service! We look forward to welcoming you back for a longer stay next time!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Great food e service. Special thanks to Jason who gave us great service and always with a smile. Wish we could have stayed a bit longer, we had no sooner finished our great brunch and everyone informed it was time to close.
FCM

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Frank C
Drew F, General Manager at Fairmont Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and for choosing to celebrate this special occasion at the Fairmont Winnipeg . We are indeed very fortunate to have such exceptional and talented ambassadors on our team, especially in Jason, and I am delighted you were able to experience his signature service first hand. I was disappointed to learn that you didn't get to stay as long as you would have liked, and I will be sure to share your comments with our team as I know this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

This is a far cry from the faded and beautiful rail hotels Fairmont has dotted across Canada. It's modern, well maintained and the staff are friendly and helpful.

The gym is small but well equipped and has a gorgeous view. There's also a good sized pool and sauna (sadly, out of order).

Room service is brisk, but could be a bit more thorough. In general when someone orders a pot of hot water with lemon, they will be wanting cup to drink it from. Mushroom soup is tasty but the bits of mushroom are a bit too large. Grilled calamari is meh.

Gold lounge bar selection is a bit limited and the food at breakfast is limited and gets old fast. The staff are super helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: If you can pop for a few more dollars, stay in the gold rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Drew F, General Manager at Fairmont Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

We are indeed very fortunate to have such exceptional and talented ambassadors on our team, and I am delighted you were able to experience their signature service first hand. I will be sure to share your comments with them as I know this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and offerings. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to make up for our shortcomings on this last trip!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and lovely updated accomodations Staff made you feel valued as a guest In room breakfast was great ! prompt checkin and valet service Liked the cold fruited water in the lobby ! central location Returned to home town Best of the hotels I have stayed at as I come every 3 months Highly recommended !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your glowing review on our hotel. We are delighted you have chosen us to be your home away from home. We strive to turn our guests’ moments into memories and to make them feel valued and welcome. I am so glad to hear that we were able to do just that. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Such friendly staff. We were impressed that they always greeted us by name after meeting us the first day. How do they do that? Teddy the door man, Jhanuary at reception, Rita in the restaurant and the housekeeper on our floor. They went out of their way to be helpful and give advice.

In the room, there was no info on how to access the TV guide or all the TV channels. "Menu" and "Guide" on the remote were no help. Also we weren't give the President's Club wifi password on arrival so that was another frustration. I expected slippers in the room: none there, but staff delivered some right away, no charge. It would also have been nice to have a separate waste bin for recycling all the paper that travelling generates: I stuck a label on one of the waste baskets in our room. Lots and lots of outlets for charging our devices, and a dandy bright little bed light, besides the regular lamp on the bedside table.

Over all it was a lovely stay, with a great location, really comfy bed and wonderful staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful and detailed review of The Fairmont Winnipeg. We are indeed very fortunate to have such exceptional and talented ambassadors on our team, and I am delighted you were able to experience their signature service first hand. I will be sure to share your comments with our team as I know this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and offerings. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!