USD 102
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 120
USD 106
USD 138
USD 128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 169
USD 149
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportchanged dailyroom was cleanlonger staycomplimentary breakfasthot itemsfront desk stafftwo queen bedsthe ground floora nice place to staybit datedwould stay here againyogurtan older hotelcomfortable hotellots of parkingeach morning
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is not a stuffy hotel with the latest design concept but rather one with a laid back comfortable atmosphere. Given the hotel is near the airport and next to a major street I expected a lot of noise but I was mistaken. I had an amazing sleep! The staff were very friendly and helpful. An additional bonus is that this hotel is VERY close to Polo Park mall & movie theatre.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Faith H, Senior Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winnipeg, MB, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank You for the valuable feedback you provided about your stay. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay and "Be our Guest". I have shared your comments and compliments with our team, we are so happy to see that we exceed your expectations. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Faith H, Senior Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winnipeg, MB, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We always stay here before heading out on an early flight. Room is clean, price is decent, offers parking for a week, and taxi vouchers to the airport. People are also friendly and honest. Totally impressed when I phoned 2 weeks after my vacation about a missing ring and they had it! Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbug12348
Faith H, Senior Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winnipeg, MB, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. I have shared your compliments with our team, and they were glad and honored that you mentioned them and like the service. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done. Our hotel aims to provide a truly memorable experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Our room may as well been out on road. Trucks constantly roaring by all nite. Room was terrible. Worn carpets bedding with holes bathroom would not shut off no vanity.At 1.30 am firetruck outside our window with all lights going. Went to front desk found lobby full of firemen.Was asked my room number and was told I should be O K. Wow we never slept another wink. People moving all nite long. Walls paper thin could hear talking all nite. Left at 6.00 Am could not wait to get out of this place. I stay at a lot of Country Inns this was the worst experience we have ever had.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Faith H, Senior Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winnipeg, MB, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. As of the moment we are almost done with our renovations. We have new tile in the lobby floor and change all of our furniture, microwaves and fridge in the guestroom. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future and hope that on your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This hotel should show what the money is at the total of the billing whether it is us or Cdn denomination rather than hiding it in small print that it is USD and then surprising your guests with an added currency rate bill. The hotel I booke dwas in a Canadian city therefore the currency should be in Canadian. Please correct this on your online booking.

Room Tip: Watch the currency when you book online.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Faith H, Senior Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winnipeg, MB, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. If you have a moment and are willing to share any specifics online / third party booking it would help me to remedy these concerns. However, regardless of your response to my request I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard. I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach me at 204-783-6900. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics concern with online booking.