All reviews red lobster olive garden polo park front desk staff rooms are nice hot tub lots of parking location is great home away from home shuttle service jodi lounge wedding brunch
Reviewed 12 October 2015

This was a business related trip and hotel was pre-booked for me. Pick up from and to Winnipeg airport was good, very little waiting time at the airport to be picked up. Check-in was uneventful and the room was functional, clean and met my needs. I was abit disappointed with the choice of dining at the hotel - just the bar or the one restaurant. The menu at the restaurant did not really inspire me so I just stuck to the burger - filling. My room was on the fourth floor and was ok - not noisy at all even though it overlooked the indoor swimming pool and hot tub.
Will I go back... definitely as it met my needs
One thing to note, one wing of the hotel was under going a face lift and so it was abit dirty but was definitely not messy or noisy at all due to the construction work.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Viscount G, General Manager at Viscount Gort Hotel Banquet and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Tiggerdosh1234,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of your last stay with us. I am glad that you found what you were looking for while in Winnipeg on business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Chris Dubberley
Viscount Gort Hotel

Reviewed 9 October 2015

I will continue to make this my hotel of choice in Winnipeg. I've stayed here many times and always have a good stay; there are clean rooms, friendly staff, great location, and comfy beds. The location makes it easy to access shopping and all areas of the city easily.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Viscount G, Sales Manager at Viscount Gort Hotel Banquet and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Jodylynnb,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that we are your hotel of choice in Winnipeg and look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Issues with parking arising from upgrades under way and traffic noise in original portion of facility limited sleep. Staff and balance of facility were very good. Location is very close to Polo Park Centre

• Trip type: Travelled on business

James832,

Thank you for your comments. We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us. We are doing some renovations to improve our hotel and are exited to share them with our guests.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 8 October 2015

The hotel was very nice. Close to nice family restaurants. Across from Polo Park shopping. We weren't told that the name used to be the Ramada. When we called to book no one mentioned it was now Viscount Gort.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Viscount G, Sales Manager at Viscount Gort Hotel Banquet and Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

mbthuderbay,

Thank you for kind comments. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we will see you during your next stay in Winnipeg.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We ordered a special package but due to a glitch on the app it didn't go through , the hotel fixed it super fast !then someone walked into our room at 9 am, house keeper ?The towel in our bathroom was dirty and the TV didn't work .(buttons)

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Parentsof8,

I do apologize for the issues during your stay. I am glad that we could correct the glitch with the special package. We will certainly look into what occurred with the 9AM room check and the error in out system. I do hope that you will give us another try during your next visit to Winnipeg. Had we been made aware of the issues we certainly would have addressed them immediately.