USD 120
Priceline
USD 439
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsthe executive loungeliving roomsitting areabusiness travelpool sidethe shuttle driverfree shuttleexcellent hotelrooms are spaciouspolo parkking suitepool and hot tubnice staypoolsidesinkcouchdowntown
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Great size suits, very nice and spacious. Pool was too cold, but great hot tub and sauna. Good breakfast selection, good location close to Polo park and airport. Offer free shuttle to the airport. Helpful and accommodating staff

Room Tip: Advoid around pool...too loud and smaller rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because we needed a suite. Our room was spacious and the staff delivered a play pen. We had ample room for 4 people and family that came to visit us. The room had a sink, microwave, fridge, and safe.
I never used the pool but the hot tub was the hottest hot tub I've ever been in and it was seriously fabulous! Also, the Hilton has upgraded their weight room since the last time we were there and it is great!
The supper we had in the lounge was very good and the staff allowed us to walk around on the closed restaurant side to help calm our baby, which was very nice. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the breakfast. I found it very overpriced. Three of us eating breakfast was over $60. The waitress asked us if we had a breakfast voucher and we had no idea what she was talking about so I guess our rate didn't include that. If we stay at this hotel again we will either stop at a grocery store to buy our breakfast supplies or go somewhere else to eat, because for the price, the breakfast wasn't that good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2016

I restated this particular Hilton many times for work and has mostly been satisfied. I realize that there is a new general manager and it was the holidays and a snowstorm. I would think that there would've been better preparation for the holidays, or at least, I should've been warned ahead that there were deficiencies. I think I provided enough description in the previous questions.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jameslB6357WH
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The staff at the hotel are always friendly and helpful. On our return from the airport, the shuttle wasn't available so the front desk staff asked us to take a taxi and paid for it when we arrived. Just little things like this that make our stay every time great!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2016

The front desk and restaurant staff are very helpful and expedient in providing quality services. They provided free air shuttle bus to and from the airport. They stored my luggage which I picked up later in the day. The exercise room is newly renovated and provides all the required equipment for a good workout. The pool is clean and excellent for young and older kids. The hot tub was a welcome and enjoyed my the adults.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family