“Breakfast at Ira's”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Downtown Winnipeg
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I always stay at the Fairmont and unless it is minus 40 I will make the 5 minute walk to Ira's for their breakfast bagel and coffee. I am not a fan of the mainstream coffee, and Ira's is really good, I have never had just one cup. Breakfast bagels are not haute cuisine, but trust me you will thoroughly enjoy their's, one is good, two are even better.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We hired Ira's Deli to cater my father's funeral and couldn't have received better service and value for our money. I don't usually write reviews and have had a moderate amount of experience with other caterers. The fact that I am writing one now during this busy time should speak for itself. Ira himself makes sure everything is done properly and the quality AND quantity of food is top notch. I am looking forward to using Ira's Deli for a happy occasion in the future and will strongly recommend them to others.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Ira’s for a quick breakfast to go the other days and it was soooooo good. The pastrami was sliced to perfection and the rye bread was fresh. I got the chicken soup in a cup for take away and it was so fresh and tasted like my grandmas house from my childhood.
Can’t wait to go back and try the Ruben next time.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Have coffee break there regularly, and sometimes lunch. I am never disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is fantastic!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a couple of bagels and coffee around 10 o'clock. The coffee was good the waitress friendly and fast with the refills. Unless things have changed from a few years back this is also a great place to go for lunch.