“A Trip in Time”
other travellers have booked this property
A romantic retreat for couples wanting to get away from it all. Beds have comfortable mattresses and duvets.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A romantic retreat for couples wanting to get away from it all.
Beds have comfortable mattresses and duvets.
Fully equipped dining room.
Excellent location to launch a canoe trip.
Geocaching adventures nearby!
Snowshoes available on request.
Stay right here or go to Spruce Woods Park for winter fun.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

poetscan
white rock bc
“A Trip in Time”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Stayed only 4 nights at this clean and comfortable cottage and wish I had been able to stay longer. I remember the Treesbank Ferry (where the cottage is situated) from my childhood with great fondness, and was delighted to find the cottage for rent at that location. Sheila and Ray were terrific hosts, and I enjoyed vegetables from the garden and Ray's excellent honey.

The cottage reminds me of my grandparents' house, Nicely furnished and equipped, it had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. I especially appreciated the dog, who visited several times and took me for a very pleasant walk beside the Assiniboine River.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lovely old house
Liked least: mosquitoes
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Northern...
Northern MB
“Excellent Customer Service, Great place to stay! 5 Stars”
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Our family stayed for a whole month in this cozy house. The host family made our stay very comfortable and offered their assistance for anything we may have needed. The house was very clean and spacious for our family of four. The property was gorgeous with a view of the river from the deck. There were lots of trails to walk on and even a few places to try your hand at fishing. Our dog loved it too!
The guest house is about a 40 minute drive from Brandon, and only 20 minutes to Shilo (groceries, gas, coffee shop, play ground, swimming pool, etc)
We would recommend this place to our friends and famliy. A great alternitive to commercial acomodations!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of space in the house and the property
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Edmonton
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Morden
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Manitoba
Reviewed 23 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing