“Please don't go when it's pouring with rain ...”
Review of Wild Wood Cafe

Wild Wood Cafe
Ranked #106 of 205 Restaurants in Whistler
Reviewed 16 September 2018

... in the Valley, or on the first Saturday of the month.

This is the best place on the Sea to Sky for stand-in-line, order, pick-up-your-coffee and find-a-place-to-sit breakfast.

On the basis that you'll follow the instructions in the first paragraph ... the "for here" coffee mugs are on dark shelves to the right and below the coffee pots. You're welcome!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were there this morning. Ordered our food at 11am, saw some other come after us and order and get their food around 1120am. At 1130 we asked another server as we couldn’t find ours and she said she would look into it. Manager came and told us another 10 mins. We told him other tables came after us by significant time and had their food already. Food finally came at 12. Manager was unapologetic and didn’t do anything to compensate when clearly they had lost our order.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

So I was informed that Wild Wood Café had a great Donair and so I had to try. The staff were quick, friendly and very helpful. The Donair was great and would recommend to anyone that is looking for that satisfying taste from the East!

Great on you, thanks so much I will be back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Egg bennies for the win! Got to love the bottomless coffee. This is my go to place breakfast anytime I'm in Whistler!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Pretty much everything I've had has been fantastic.
If you want eggs and toast, I suggest replacing your regular sausage for chorizo. Eggs beny "if you like them" are a really good choice.
CRAB & PORTOBELLO BISQUE, it's beyond description and very addictive.

Date of visit: December 2017