“Donair Awesome!”
Review of Wild Wood Cafe

Wild Wood Cafe
Ranked #103 of 204 Restaurants in Whistler
Reviewed 8 July 2018

So I was informed that Wild Wood Café had a great Donair and so I had to try. The staff were quick, friendly and very helpful. The Donair was great and would recommend to anyone that is looking for that satisfying taste from the East!

Great on you, thanks so much I will be back!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Egg bennies for the win! Got to love the bottomless coffee. This is my go to place breakfast anytime I'm in Whistler!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Pretty much everything I've had has been fantastic.
If you want eggs and toast, I suggest replacing your regular sausage for chorizo. Eggs beny "if you like them" are a really good choice.
CRAB & PORTOBELLO BISQUE, it's beyond description and very addictive.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We were recommended to try this place as I was visiting the tattoo shop nearby. It is a proper little hidden gem and was well worth visiting. Top class service and food in what felt like a genuine local cafe.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

It doesn't matter what you choose, it will always be perfect.
Thank's Wild Wood for the great food experience.