Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews e bike beautiful scenery great fun lakes ride
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best quality ebikes on the market, and Asher is the best guide out there. Most fun adventure we did in whistler! I highly recommend whistler ebikes

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We found Ash at his spot in Whistler upper village and were introduced to our guide Ethan. He went over the details of our amazing machines and we practiced in the comfort of an underground parking lot before we went our in the 35 degree heat. We visited a few lakes, stopped at a funky coffee shop and saw the better pats of Whistler away from the hoards of people in the village. The bikes were great and made hill climbing a breeze.

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanku, thanku James, we are glad you and Lisa enjoyed some of our lovely Valley. These comments are what we live for my friend. We love this place and we love our guests, please hurry back!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

What a great way to finish the day - we took a 5pm tour with Ethan and another couple and had a great trip! The e-bikes are a great way to go. That extra ‘boost’ as you pedal makes the trip almost effortless! The bikes are well maintained and in great shape (thanks to super staff). They sure helped on the one major hill and I think we’re e-bike converts.

Ethan was a great guide as we visited 3 lakes in the area and the late afternoon ride gave us a chance to stop and check things out, break for a coffee and learn a bit of local history. No lectures, but good info when it was needed! And a little background on how the frogs cross the road, safely, to get to the other side!

It would have been nice to do a little more non-paved trail riding but the route we went on certainly took us off the ordinary routes and opened up more of the area to us.

Thanks Ethan. We’d encourage Whistler visitors to add an e-bike tour to their must-do list!

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

That’s very, very rewarding that you would take the time to give us some love. We work hard to curate a unique experience for our awesome guests. We love you guests and we love our wee Wilderness Village and hope you will return and/or have lifelong memories. Safe trip, happy trails my friends!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Hands down one of the best! Only regret is that we would’ve done it at the beginning of our trip instead of the last day. Great way to see whistler and get your bearings on location. Ethan was an awesome tour guide. Showed us key points of the area and was accommodating to all levels of experience. Definitely hit them up when in the area!

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you, thank you. That’s very nice of you to take the time to give us some love. We hope you come join us again soon. Safe trip, happy trails!!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful experience cycling around the breathtaking views of whistler. The duration was great and Ash was really informative, sharing his local and geological knowledge. We would love to come back one day. Thanks Ash

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thanku, thanku!! We work really hard every day to provide a fun experience!! I had a blast as well so thankyou. We hope you come back again and again!! Safe trip, happy trails!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

First experience with them was 1 year ago and we had an amazing tour, super interactive guide.
Decided to come back this year and enjoy the scenery again while celebrating my engagement anniversary and quite frankly was very disappointed with the visit. I mean the bikes are awesome and the views are always breathtaking but the owner Ash was obviously intoxicated when we got there, he was still drinking a beer when we were filling out the wavers before the tour. Also it's advertised as a 3 hour tour and that's what we got when we first visited but this time after 1 hour and 40 minutes we already had returned our bikes and were walking back to our car. Basically got about half the advertised time for the price .
Still a beautiful tour and great bikes but buyers beware you may or may not get the full experience depending on how your guide is feeling.
Also worth mentioning that he was drunk for a 5pm tour on a Monday , not impressed

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

You are exactly right. Thankyou for calling me out in this. In the face of tragic news I made the wrong choice. I should have scheduled another guide. I am deeply sorry for disappointing you. Please forgive me.