Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews e bike beautiful scenery great fun lakes ride
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Went on a 3 hour trip around whistler with Asher. Beautiful scenery and knowledgeable guide with a good sense of humor. Easy to do if you can ride a bike . The electric boost allows people of all fitness levels to participate.

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

That’s very, very thoughtful of you to take the time to say such nice things. We love our guests from Sidney for sure. We are glad you enjoy similar adventure needs and like beer, Bikes and Bears. So thanks again, please hurry back!!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

On the way back, the owner/guide made a turn without checking that everyone else made that turn. 3 out of 4 of us didn't! We wound up going miles in the wrong direction. When I criticized him at the end of the ride, he said that it wasn't his job to babysit us. WTF? He's the guide!

He also led us through a construction site with a very narrow area between metal pieces and one person fell -- two blocks into the trip. You decide if you want to use this company.

2  Thank Paul G
eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Well, I think Paul G was angry in Canada b4 he got here.

The crazy part was, he was the co-pilot.

The construction area he comments about, as I explaned to him, was the annual Ski/Snoboard xtravavaganda on Thanksgiving, where all the local shops offer there products and services to the visiting public b4 the season, as gr8 values.

We r hopeful that everyone that comes here, brings love, because that’s what all Canadians are about, thats it!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Rob made it effortless and a quite whizz around the car park before we set off, set me up for the entire trip. First time ever on ebike and I loved it!! Husband and I had a brilliant time going on trails around Whistler. A nice break at the Alpine Cafe was a welcome stop. Thank you again Rob. Awesome trip. We even got to see a bear!!

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

That is awesome, we are very pleased you had a great time. We love our guests, please hurry back. Happy trails!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Our Ebike ride was the highlight of our time in Whistler last month. I can definitely recommend it; so great to be out in the beautiful scenery and fresh air. We were a group of 60+ year old's and it was easy riding. Thanks Ash!

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thanku, thanku!! I had a gr8 time as well. Come back and visit us please!!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Really loved seeing places that I had never seen despite many many times in whistler - great fun for my daughter and I - would highly recommend and do again.

eBikeAsh, Owner at Whistler EBikes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thanku, Thanku Lynne. I had a gr8 time as well. This is my favorite time of year to glide around this breathtaking Alpine Valley we love!! Hurry back and we will explore a different part of Whistler!! Until then Happy Trails:)