2,151 results
All reviewslake viewaura restaurantpaddle boardscure loungefix cafewhistler villagesmall lakefrozen lakefree shuttleon demandheated floorsshuttle servicecreekside gondolavalley trailsoaker tubhuge bathroomfrench press
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Large rooms and bathrooms, nice staff and handy shuttle bus to town. We have been there during the summer season at the end of our trip trip from Jasper. Will be going again at the earliest opportunity.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The stunning setting by the lakeside, the authentic west coast rustic woodsy presence surrounds you from the moment you enter. Staff are friendly, professional & eager to please, to answer & to direct the new visitor to their village & it's multi-faceted surroundings.
The snow did come & prevented my departure but the staff did their best to accommodate this single middle aged woman traveller to their best ability & I'm very grateful for the efforts made.
I'm not a skier any longer but enjoyed the walk around the lake & lodge in the freshly fallen snow via a well maintained pathway.
Breakfast was outstanding ~ Eggs bene the way eggs bene should be cooked & served with real hollandaise. Dinner in the casual lounge area was also truly tasty & server friendly yet professional.
The coffee shop attached with freshly baked breads, light tasty goodies, giant delish cookies, fantastic coffee, all enhanced my stay & I will be sure to return to the Nita Lake Lodge before long & enthusiastically.
Thanks Nita Lake Lodge for making my stay during my Whistler resident son's 21st b'day memorable!

Room Tip: facing the lake is the best.....
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Nita Lake Lodge has a variety of accommodations. Because there were just the two of us, we chose the studio. It was extemely large; had a semi separate area with sofa/flatscreen tv; very large bathroom with oversize bathtub and separate shower which was in the same large stone as the floor; extra ammenities, (shampoo, etc.),microwave and small fridge; plates, utensils,
glasses/wine glasses. We were on the main floor so we had a door that went out to a patio and overlooked the creek, (mountains in the background). The gas fireplace was a bonus!
The lodge has a ski storage area near the front desk and also a heated secured room with individual lockers, (they provide a lock), below the Can-Ski building close to the Creekside gondola, which is about a 5 minute walk from the lodge, (or you can take their free shuttle that goes to both that gondola area and Whistler and is available every half hour).
There are three restaurants on site but the 'fine dining' one is expensive and we opted most nights to eat at the Boston Pizza at the corner and other establishments in Whistler.
Underground parking is $20 per day, but I think you can park outside for free, (not sure - we parked underground).
The staff were quite friendly and helpful; the lodge and room were very attractive; the area was quiet yet close enough to Whistler village to make it a great choice for skiers who want a less
noisy/busy location. The Creekside gondola easily connects you to Whistler runs and so does the free shuttle!

Room Tip: All rooms have either a patio or balcony. Studio was the smallest, but extremely large!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This review is long over due, but my husband and I LOVED Nita Lake Lodge and are planning a trip back later this year. Everything was wonderful. I loved the rooms (we had a one bedroom lake view suite) and would sit on the deck and enjoy our peaceful view of the lake. The bathrooms were wonderful and the shower and bathtub are very spacious. We ordered room service a couple times and the food was great, as also were the sandwiches and coffee from Fix. We dined on the patio one night for the buffet and migrated into the bar area where there was live music playing. The bartender was very knowledgable and our drinks were very good. We rented a car and used the parking garage under the hotel so that was conveinient. We dined out a couple nights at some places in Whistler Village and ate twice at the BBQ place next door to Nita (highly recommended). I didn't use the spa, so I didn't rate that, but I heard it was very good.
Overall, this was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. We are seasoned travelers between all of North America and only stay at 4+ star hotels, as my husband is VERY picky. Highly recommeded to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway, we will be returning to Nita very soon!

Room Tip: Definitely get a lake view room, worth the extra $.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Excellent value. Accommodating and helpful staff. Very spacious and comfortable rooms. Lovely bathrooms (though the lighting could be improved for make-up and shaving purposes). Although the Lodge is not ski in/ski out, they provide a shuttle to the gondola in Creekside -- which in any case is a 5 minute walk-- and a storage locker so you can leave your equipment. It was nice to be away from the crowd in Whistler village and yet close enough, with the Lodge shuttle, to go in for dinner.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends