1,548 results
All reviews one bedroom suite fire station sister hotel whistler village complimentary breakfast full kitchen yogurt higher floor hard boiled eggs ski lockers hot chocolate locker room living area shops and restaurants apres ski small balcony great room
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Very happy with our stay at Pan Pacific Whistler. Staff on reception excellent, very helpful and had some great recommendations. Bed was very comfortable and room clean and very quiet. Loved our views from our veranda.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Caryn,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Feedback from our guests truly is invaluable and allows us to continually monitor and improve the level of services that we are able to provide.

I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope you were able to experience all that Whistler has to offer. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific in the future.

Sophie

Reviewed 16 May 2018

As far as the actual room and location we loved this hotel. It was really well located with access to the village stroll and to the slopes. You can store your skis at the PP Mountainside so you don't have to drag them home at night. The apartment we had was brilliant with a beautiful view. It was well equipped and nicely decorated. All good? Well no. The staff REALLY let the hotel down. As another reviewer mentioned, they told us nothing. No run-down of the facilities, breakfast, gym, spa etc. You had to find it all out as you went along. Their lack of interest was painfully obvious. When you enquired about anything the response was lacklustre or worse, arrogant. One even berated me for asking "because you are not a guest here". Umm yes, I have been in one of your top rooms for two weeks! I know it was the end of the season but there is no excuse for the complete lack of attention to guests and why didn't the supervisors pull them into line? Not that we ever saw anyone wandering around who looked like they were in charge. It was also unbelievably expensive for that winding downtime of the year. We transferred our booking from the peak season of January but did not receive any discount for the slowest time of the ski season. We did ask to rebook for next January but received an outright no so we will be going elsewhere...

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you found the location convenient and our ski lockers useful at the Pan Pacific Mountainside.

I am however, very sorry to hear about your experiences with our team. We seem to have fallen short in a number of areas which should be the basics for a hotel of our standard. It is particularly disappointing that we did not fulfill some of our standard practices for all of our arriving guests such as providing a welcome letter at check in with all the details of the hotel listed. I am also very disappointed to hear about your experiences when trying to rebook for next year. Unless we were sold out I cannot imagine why would have been unable to make a reservation for you.

Should you wish to discuss your stay further please contact the hotel directly and I would be happy to learn more about your experiences.

Thank you again for your feedback. I will be discussing your comments with our team today.

Tom F - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We arrived late but the check in process was easy. They offered us parking and Valet for $28 and $32 respectively, meanwhile you could cross the road and pay $10.

We stayed in a suite with a nice kitchen, living room and balcony. The bath was quite small, but the room was spacious and very clean.

LOVED the bed sheets - so soft, and the balcony was quite large.

The location was the best though - walking distance from the shops, mountain and upper village.

Would highly recommend and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Katie,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to hear that you found our location convenient and your suite clean and spacious.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Tom F - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

First and foremost - the beds! Sinking in to them is one of the best feelings, they are amazing! The rooms are great, cleanliness is always perfect, the staff is wonderful, the breakfast is great- poolside on a beautiful spring morning with the birds chirping is the best! Location is perfect, I only stay at this hotel every time I come to whistler!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially our beds, rooms, staff and amenities!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Thad B.
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The stay started out well until checking out. I forgot a high priced item in my room and called the hotel within a couple hours only to have the staff push back on looking into it for me for 24 hours. There was no urgency and in that short time when I reported it nothing was returned from housekeeping. The will not take any ownership and even told me that my items are not their responsibility. Having honest, reliable and compassionate staff is their responsibility and they do not have that! I use to book many company incentives at this hotel and will never use or recommend them again. Will be filing a police case on the theft and waiting for Management to reach out.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Dear Ms. Di Biase,

I do apologise that our handling of the situation did not meet your expectations. We take claims such as this very seriously and have to follow due process to ensure that we leave no stone unturned. As we understand you have been in dealing with our General Manager and hope to come to a conclusion that satisfies all parties.
Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Thad B.