Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

from USD 237.21
More Info
from USD 163.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I met the guys from Whistler Bike Guide at a Mountain Bike event in Whistler earlier this year. The led our group on some awesome trails that combined demanding climbs and technical descents. The were a fun group and definitely knew their way around the Whistler trails. They were able to gauge our skill and fitness to ensure we got the most out of our rides. 4 days, 4 great sets of trails.

I returned this last weekend to Whistler and again call them up but this time for bike rental for myself and my wife (we had a local to ride with so no guide was required). The Bronsons we rented were in great shape and the perfect bike for Whistler Trail riding. Cost was right, bike was good. A bit of a hassle to pick-up and drop-off bikes in Function Junction but overall good value vs renting in the village.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 18 September 2014

The Valley Trail system is fabulous. It connects all the communities, lakes and village together without having to access the highway much at all. It is lighted in most areas. Two bike experiences; mountain and cruiser. Unless you plan on going into the dirt and 'riding', get a cruiser...way nicer on the bum!

2  Thank Heidi W
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Started out with instructions and fitting with amazing 29" bike. Headed out to Lost lake trails and did all kinds of different terrain, incredible views,Scott taught me the techniques and we had a whale of a time.I can't say I have experienced anything quite like it. A totally positive adventure.Michael

3  Thank michael c