Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

from USD 163.71
More Info
from USD 237.75
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2016

My 14 y.o. son & I hired bikes/ equipment & guide to show us the best of the Whistler trails. We were restricted on time & equipment travelling from Australia. The bikes supplied by Ryan @ Coastal Culture (Santa Cruz's) were perfect for the trails. Jenna was our expert local guide who really knew the area, the trails & was very competent rider, guide, instructor & photographer! She gauged our speed & capabilities quickly & was always encouraging & challenged us beyond our perceived limits! We covered around 30km & travelled through some beautiful scenery - A brilliant day - would highly recommend it!

1  Thank Twg03
Reviewed 15 July 2015

So first: the only reason I am giving 4 and not 5 stars is that the bike I rode was a size too small for me. That said, the Bronson was still an awesome rig to ride, and I have no doubt that if they'd had an XL in stock, I would not have been able to leave without it! My guide (Grant) was very knowledgeable about the local trails and an excellent guide, sorting me with a helmet and pedals for the ride. The trails were a lot of fun and a good mix. Finishing off with a beer at the Whistler Brewing Company and meeting the crew at Chromag Bikes was the perfect way to end the afternoon. Highly recommended.

1  Thank SamDF_nz
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I met the guys from Whistler Bike Guide at a Mountain Bike event in Whistler earlier this year. The led our group on some awesome trails that combined demanding climbs and technical descents. The were a fun group and definitely knew their way around the Whistler trails. They were able to gauge our skill and fitness to ensure we got the most out of our rides. 4 days, 4 great sets of trails.

I returned this last weekend to Whistler and again call them up but this time for bike rental for myself and my wife (we had a local to ride with so no guide was required). The Bronsons we rented were in great shape and the perfect bike for Whistler Trail riding. Cost was right, bike was good. A bit of a hassle to pick-up and drop-off bikes in Function Junction but overall good value vs renting in the village.

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 18 September 2014

The Valley Trail system is fabulous. It connects all the communities, lakes and village together without having to access the highway much at all. It is lighted in most areas. Two bike experiences; mountain and cruiser. Unless you plan on going into the dirt and 'riding', get a cruiser...way nicer on the bum!

2  Thank Heidi W
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Started out with instructions and fitting with amazing 29" bike. Headed out to Lost lake trails and did all kinds of different terrain, incredible views,Scott taught me the techniques and we had a whale of a time.I can't say I have experienced anything quite like it. A totally positive adventure.Michael

3  Thank michael c