All reviews studio loft front desk great location grocery store village square two single beds indoor pool quiet side short walk to the lifts full kitchen main floor ski storage underground parking kitchenette skiing backcomb oven
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a short but most appreciated stay at the lodge. One of our family members had an unfortunate ski accident and had to return to Ontario to see an orthopedic surgeon.

The staff were amazing, sympathetic and supportive. A special thanks and shout out to:

Manager on duty: Phil
Front desk: Ana and Dana
Bellman: Rown

We will definitely be back to Blackcomb Lodge. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank thankfulguest120
Phil_Cosgrave, Guest Relations Manager at Blackcomb Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi thankfulguest120,

Thanks for the great review and hope Barb's shoulder is healing up!

I hope we can look after you guys again in the future and please contact us directly for a repeat guest discount if you'd like to come back to town.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I recently had a 2 week stay at Blackcomb Lodge and I highly recommend it. Its location is perfect, only a short walk to the base of the mountain and walking distance to all the restaurants and shops in town. Our room was great with a balcony overlooking the village and mountains. The only issue here was the village noise at 3am when the nightclubs closed. But this was a small price to pay. The front desk staff was always friendly and welcoming. Special shout out to Annika and Ana. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kmason1390
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had the best time at my stay at blackcomb lodge perfectly located in the middle of the village. The staff were lovely esspially Annika on the front desk anything that I needed or requested was fulfilled promptly made my stay that little bit more enjoyable, will defiantly be staying there again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Phil_Cosgrave, Guest Relations Manager at Blackcomb Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the great review, so glad you had a nice time.

We're very lucky to have Annika on the team; if only she was staying longer!

If you'd like to come back to Whistler, please contact us directly for your repeat guest discount.

All the best,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My daughter & I stayed in Blackcomb Lodge in a superior room in Feb/Mar 2018. The room perfectly lived up to the online photos, was clean, comfortable, large enough with enough storage space, and had a useful kitchenette for breakfasts and snacks. Housekeeping made the beds, replaced coffee capsules and removed trash but otherwise left us in peace.

Staff at reception were very helpful and friendly and I particularly appreciated that they took care of our skis overnight.

The swimming pool and hot tub were disappointing, being in the basement with no natural light, so in the event I did not try either of them.

Location of hotel was excellent, right beside tourist information, 5 minutes walk to chair lifts, across from a food store and pharmacy, and handy for a large number of bars & restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for the nice review, we're glad you enjoyed your time with us!

I hear where you're coming from, I think most of us would prefer a sunny, outdoor pool area, but as one of the original Whistler Village buildings, we're limited for space in that regard unfortunately.

I hope we can look after you again and please contact us for a repeat guest discount.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I rarely take the time to review my stay but I could not give Anna the props she deserves! Honestly I travel frequently and I have never experienced service like this at any other hotel ever! She had a genuinely friendly and helpful attitude and wanted to make our stay as pleasant as possible. When we checked-in she gave us so much helpful information for our stay and she had such attention to detail and follow-through with everything she suggested for us. She offered to arrange for equipment rentals to come to our room and would match the lowest price in the Village for us. What a time saver and so convenient!! We did experience a small hick-up with boots and Ana took care of it for us by coordinating with the rental company so we did not even have to be involved. She gave us great recommendations for shopping and dining too. I would definitely recommend this hotel for its convenient location and excellent staff and amenities!

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are first come, first serve so may be worth an advance phone call
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joniclarkmb

Hi joniclarkmb,

Thanks so much for the great review and yes, we are very happy to have Ana as part of our awesome Guest Services team!

I hope you guys can stay with us again and take advantage of our repeat guest discount.

Best regards,