“Amazing Ski Vacation for families!”
Review of Whistler Blackcomb

USD 1,141.77*
Whistler Full-Day Private Tour from Vancouver
Ranked #1 of 30 Nature & Parks in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Whistler Blackcomb is consistently ranked the No. 1 ski resort in North America with over 8,171 acres of terrain. As a true four season resort, Whistler Blackcomb offers skiing and snowboarding in the winter and downhill mountain biking and alpine hiking in the summer. Guests can even enjoy summer skiing/riding on the Horstman Glacier in June and July. At Whistler Blackcomb, there is something for everyone all year long.
Sammamish, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Ski Vacation for families!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was our first time at Whistler Backcomb and boy were we impressed. For the size of this place it certainly runs really well! Customer service was so great. Everyone we came into contact with who worked there were so helpful & friendly. We are not expert skiiers so we were worrried it would be too difficult and overwhelming for all of us but it turned out to be the exact opposite. We had so many options on runs that were the right level for all of us. Can't wait to go back next year! Highly recommend this as a great winter ski vacation for the family. Whistler Village had so many options for restaurants for dinner. The Peak to Peak Gondola was incredible and much more stable than I thought it would be. Just amazing! If you love skiing and snowboarding you have to experience Whistler Blackcomb at least once.

Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great snow”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Mother nature was on our side when we skiied at Whistler Blackcomb. Although we were never able to go to the peak due to weather, we have plenty of runs to ski. All staff was very helpful and we were extremly impressed with the on-mountain and village food and beverage options

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Whistler is great in good times - and amazing in "bad" times too!"”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have skiied my whole life and visited Whistler Blackcomb many times (love the atmosphere, food, nightlife, shopping, spas, everything!) - this year I finally pulled the trigger and bought a season's pass, even though I live in Toronto....a couple times out and it would be worth it for me. Unfortunately, I ended up with my first ski injury (a torn ACL & MCL)...so this time I got to see the "other side of Whistler". I feel this is where WB really came thru for me and my family. From the time of my injury the medical care was amazing - the Ski Patrol totally professional - the hosptial (med centre) was efficient and amazing & I even started physio the day of my injury and continued throughout the week - what else was I suppose to do? :-) I really feel that I got a head start on the recovery. I was travelling with my 8 year old twins for March break - they did Adventure Ski Camp for the week and had an aweseme time. Needless to say I was a little bummed that I bought a season's pass (and also for the twins) and wasn't really able to capitalize on it - this is when I thought "hey - it's worth asking what they may do in terms of a credit"....what an amazing experience - WB is happily crediting me a very good portion of my original expense towards next year. Would I ever ski any where else? Not a chance!!

New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Enormous Mountain with fantastic snow”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

By far the largest mountain I have skied, including the Rockies and the Alps. We had 5’ of snow in 4 days. The numerous gondolas are very long and put you close to the top very quickly. The trails are expertly designed with greens and blues zig-zaging through the mountain with endless diamonds you can drop into almost everywhere. The bowls are huge. The snow was endless which guaranteed fresh power every day.
You can ski for a solid week and never see the same trail. The Peak to Peak is great and makes it very easy to ski both mountains.

1 Thank McTravel55
Southborough, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Incredible mountains with a family feel”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

More terrain, more variety than anywhere else in North America, yet the staff makes you feel like you're part of the family. Despite the resort's size and scale, they keep that uniquely western Canadian combination of open friendliness, courtesy, and straightforward charm. Can't miss!