2,012 results
All reviews candy bar bike shop coffee machine in the lobby the shuttle driver hot chocolate dog friendly hotel little touches special thanks whistler village front desk staff olympic plaza stove top small kitchenette a great stay pool and hot tub king suite grocery store
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was over in Whistler with a couple of friends and I cannot think of one way that the hotel and staff could have been more welcoming. Courtney, Grace, Brogan, Jamie-Lee and Lloyd were all incredibly helpful throughout our stay, and were always willing to recommend local restaurants or activities to suit our needs.

The bedroom and bathroom were both extremely clean, and we even had cakes in the room to welcome us in. The free coffee and bike rentals were really useful and the swimming pool and spa were a wonderful treat.

I could not recommend the Summit Lodge highly enough. Not only is it located right in the centre of Whistler, but the staff consistently went above and beyond to ensure we
had a great stay. Thanks :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Courtney E, Front Office Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

ledlizzy2018,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

It sounds like your stay was all you could have dreamed for, wowie! From various members on our team to the complimentary coffee machine in the lobby to your welcome gift, you really got the true 'Summit experience'.

Thrilled that you were able to enjoy many restaurants and activities based on our recommendations - we would never steer you wrong! ;-)

Hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights in August and it is the best stay in Whistler ive had. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The room was spacious, brilliantly decorated and well maintained. Pool and sauna area also brilliant. Cant wait to visit for longer

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

holjane80,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Thrilled that your 2 nights with us were the best stay in Whistler you've ever had - WOW! What an honour.

From the cleanliness of the property to our staff to our decor, it sounds like you had a true Summit experience.

Hope to see you back at the hotel soon! Please call us directly as we offer great repeat guest rates.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is very well located in Whistler. The staff was very friendly and helpful at check-in and gave me good directions to parking. The on-site parking was cramped and it was hard to find a space, I would recommend parking elsewhere. The room was clean, welcoming, and a good size. It had nice touches like a catalogue from the local Audain Art Museum, and a little rubber ducky for the bathtub. It had a lot of design elements that made me think it would be good for skiers, but it wasn’t worn and wrecked like some other ski resorts I’ve experienced. The full kitchen was not something I needed, but I liked having the option to cook, and I definitely used the refrigerator. My room had a balcony overlooking the outdoor seating area and pool. I could see a partial sunset from there. Went to their downstairs restaurant twice because the food was good, and the staff was welcoming. The best touch was that the maid was even friendly, writing notes to thank me for tips, and she even changed a lightbulb for me. Overall a very nice experience! I deducted a little from the rating for the parking situation. It made me not want to move my car the whole time I was there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Beehivemdi
Courtney E, Front Office Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Beehivemdi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed where we are situated, our friendly staff and various touches throughout the hotel.

I can sympathize with you regarding the parking spots being small - I do apologize that it was tight down there for you! There are a few options around town for off site parking, such as Lot 4 which is free in off season and $5 per night in the Summer.

Hope to see you back at the hotel soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our stay at the Summit lodge. The one bedroom suite was perfect for us as we were traveling with a baby. It was also great to have a balcony and small kitchenette. The staff were extremely accomodating and friendly. The hotel was a short walk to everything you need (grocery, liquor, convenience store etc) as well as the main stroll in whistler. The value of this hotel with all their amenities and little bonuses cant be beat!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Georgia C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

It is simply fabulous to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - your in room kitchenette, our team, where we are situated and special treats within the hotel itself.

Hope to see you back at Summit soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We only had one night in whistler and we’re unsure where to stay .
We are glad we chose summit lodge boutique hotel .
We were checked in by two lovely young ladies(and Zoe the dog) ,who were both friendly and helpful .
We were upgraded on arrival which was also a nice touch.
The room we had was lovely a spacious .
Also a nice surprise happy hour in the lobby, consisting of free wines and cheese from the BC area .
Next time we are in whistler we will know where to stay .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Courtney E, Front Office Manager at Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

banksy89,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It is superb to hear that you enjoyed your time with us - a few stand out aspects being our reception team (+ Zoe!), your complimentary upgrade & complimentary lobby offerings.

Cannot wait to have you back!