2,339 results
All reviews ski valet east tower heavenly bed firerock lounge spg points one bedroom suite per day self park full kitchen ski school hot tub gas fireplace driving range small kitchen can't beat the location end of the day ski equipment
Reviewed 6 September 2018

This property has two side i.e. East and West Towers (access from one tower to another is via shops and or parking area). Nestled in trees its very near to Gondolas. Parking can be accessed from hotel front and we were advised to park in P3. From P3 we took elevator and landed in th hotel lobby. Nice decor and hotel staff was very friendly. We self parked which cost us $30. We were told its for 24 hours. So if you are staying overnight and hitting slopes early then you have until 4 pm to start worrying about parking. Room was clear, kitchenette was really helpful. Internet at $15 is a bite but you can ask to become spg (Starwood Preferred Guest)member (free of charge) at reception and access free internet. TV had netflix and you tubes apps with internet connection which allowed us to have all the entertainment. TV channel choice was also good. Beds were comfy and ample light if you want to work in the room. Property has a restaurant Vape and Grill and we had buffet breakfast here. If you are on budget then don't venture here because menu is expensive. Buffet breakfast was $35 a person while two scrambled eggs dish was $21. I would give this place full marks considering its Whistler. It has great location and not noisy at all.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Raza A
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hi Raza,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much. Our staff strives to provide our guests with the best experience possible. I hope you're inpsired to return to Whistler again sometime soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a studio (bedroom, kitchen incl. dish washer, stove,... ) with our 2 boys. They had to sleep on the couch, but since we spent most of the day outdoors it was ok. The hotel offers a great gym, pool and two hot tubes. Lots of families stayed there, so especially in the late afternoon the pool was pretty packed. The staff the hotel was very quick and friendly and the rooms and the pool area were really clean! The hotel’s location is pretty close to Blackcomb Mountain and the Whistler Gondola. We enjoyed our stay a lot and would love to come back one day!

Stayed: August 2018
mitcfaw, Manager at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hi Joachim F,

It sounds like your family and you had a wonderful (and cozy) stay with us. How excellent! Our pool and hot tubs are definitely family favourites. I hope you were able to enjoy them. If not, you'll just have to come back soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We traveled from Vancouver BC just to get away and see the local Vallea Lumina light show. While on our stay we had such a pleasurable morning in the hot tub during adult only time. The night previously was very busy with families and people in general. Highly recommend going in the morning for a relaxing stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi DanielleE277,

Thank you for your short and sweet review. Your hot tub comment is a great tip for future guests, thanks for sharing! I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We had a very nice trip to the Westin Whistler. The Hotel is nicely designed and clean within the mountain spirit. In general the staff were nice and there to help if needed. Jared and the front Valet staff , were extremely helpful and accommodating. I saw some others wrote parking was expensive, i believe the parking charge is reasonable. Remember this is CAD. A few reasons i did not give this hotel 5 stars . 1. For the most part, my platinum status did not give me upgrades or much extra. (the reason i picked The Westin over the four seasons is because of my status) 2. The room had no view of the mountains at all. I would recommend the property to my friends and family if they don't want to pay for the 4 seasons. This is definitely nice enough.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi Luv_totravel121,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize if we were unable to secure you a room with a mountain view. We do have them, but with Labour Day long weekend, you can imagine how many requests for mountain views we must receive. I hope you can visit us again and we can work on getting you that unforgettable vista.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel positioned convenient to shops, restaurants etc in the town centre. Has a good restaurant and bar and shops inside the concourse. Rooms were clean and modern with a small kitchen area which was good. However, when you stay in a hotel there are 2 vital things you shouldn't have to pay for! ... believe it or not it was $30 to park per day, and $15 per day for internet!!!!! As far as I'm concerned, WiFi is a staple item these days.. I have never paid and will never pay for this out of protest. Pity, a good hotel spoilt by greed!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Skierpaul,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us. I understand our parking fees may be a little steep, but our lot is constantly monitored and covered from the elements. As for our WIFI charges, it is free for Starwood members when you book through a Starwood site. I apologize if that was not made clear. I hope we can welcome you back again!