All reviews living room front desk staff condo blackcomb ski shuttle couch lounge base kitchen slopes
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We booked wildwood through westwind properties. We stayed in 314 which is a 2 bedroom + bedroom loft condo. Location was great as our son worked at Fairmont hotel a short walk away. The free bus also stopped outside & were every 10 minutes. The condo was clean & well equipped, there are laundry facilities & ski storage. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank andy c
Molokai007Whistler, Owner at Wildwood Lodge On Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Glad you had a good stay in the Wildwood Lodge. The front desk is managed by Peak to Green Accommodations.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find our appartment to be perfect for our family's needs. If you know the tracks, it basicaly is ski in/ski out (if you dont mind taking your skis off to cross the road) and short walk to the upper village. Helpfull staff and clean appartments. Would come back again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Easy to find, good car parking.
Reception was helpful and efficient.
Room (212) was very good...quiet, clean, comfortable, well appointed. Comfy bed, free wifi, spacious.
It's a short walk along a path down to the upper village, and on down to the centre of Whistler.
We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stationmastershouse
Molokai007Whistler, Manager at Wildwood Lodge On Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thanks. This unit and the front desk are managed by Peak to Green Accommodations.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

I had a late check-in and didn't arrive till 11:00pm. Sonya helped me with the late check-in. She was very kind and friendly. The wi-fi in my room didn't work because the router wasn't set up. I tried for over an hour to get it to work but couldn't.

When I talked to Rob at the front desk the next morning he essentially tried to turn the problem around on me. He said that the wi-fi "was working" because I was able to connect to any of the routers that started with "welcome...". Well, I had no way of knowing that because the directions in my room instructed me to connect to "welcome 115" which was not available because the in-room router was not set up

Further, Rob asked "did you call?" Well no I didn't call because it says only call for emergencies and I didn't want to wake someone up at 11:30pm because my wi-fi didn't work. I asked rob "do you consider wifi not working an emergency?" Instead of answering the questions he just went on and on about all the reasons people call, such as "not having kleenex" or towels and the the like. So I repeated my question and he still didn't answer it.

Then I talked to the manager Barry. Barry was more sympathetic but wasn't willing to offer even a partial refund for my first nights stay because of the WiFi and Rob's argumentative response.

What's more, the room I booked on the whistlerblackcomb.com webpage said my room was 680 square feet. I found out later from Barry that the room was about 590 square feet. Despite the false advertising Barry still refused to give any sort of refund or compensation for 2 major issues with the room. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even fix the error on the whistlerblackcomb.com web page.

It's not ski-in ski-out but it is a very short 4 minute walk to the Wizard lift down an easy waking trail.

Appliances were very old. Microwave looked like it was from the 70's. All it had was a timer and a start button

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank Jeff1519
Molokai007Whistler, General Manager at Wildwood Lodge On Blackcomb, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

This was a very bitter guest who must have had a different preconceived idea of what he was expecting. We think that the guest was trying to get a refund right from the start.
The unit that he booked through a travel agency, is exactly as it is advertised.
Wifi works well and it is rare that we have any problems that cannot be resolved in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Unit is modest, but great. Living room, two bed rooms, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace.

Stuff is super friendly and super nice

Location- not walking distance from lifts, buy free comfortable shuttle that passes every 10 minutes or so will take you there in 10-15. Same shuttle will take you to the pubs, clubs, etc. it runs till 1am...

There is also a nice common hot tub- fun for after ski...

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo