4,003 results
All reviews mallard lounge gold floor wildflower restaurant health club blackcomb mountain upper village beautiful hotel ski valet slope side hot chocolate self parking valet service steam room end of the day apres ski outdoor pool four seasons
Reviewed 16 May 2017

An amazing long weekend spent celebrating our anniversary and my wife's first mothers day! Our room keys were ready at the valet and on checking in we realised we were upgraded to an amazing room and given a welcome bottle of sparkling as well as chocolates and a personalised card on arrival (one of the many great personal touches through our stay). The staff on the gold floor were amazing and had a solution to any issue we might have had, from sterilizing baby bottles to connecting the baby monitor - everything was done efficiently and I would totally recommend the hotel to any young families. The food and drink at the Mallard lounge is highly recommended and special mention to the great staff and service there too (Isami, Victoria and Sarah).
I would like to especially mention Karla, Dale and Ian at the front desk who were phenomenal and even though super busy over the weekend, always welcomed us with a smile and made sure we were comfortable. Karla personally saw that all our needs were met even when she wasn't around!
I have stayed at similar hotels all over the world and a fair few at Whistler, I have got to say - this is by far the best and is definitely setting the benchmark in the industry.

Room Tip: If you can, look out for deals on the gold level
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
ChateauWhistler, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Anujzone,

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us on Mother's day weekend! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our Mallard team and also Fairmont Gold. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, we looke forward to welcome you back to our property one day again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The hotel is gorgeous and the setting is beautiful. The room was spacious, the bed was wonderful. It was also very nice that the restaurants had enough variety that we actually wanted to eat in the hotel multiple nights. Having everything in one place made it a very relaxing experience. The staff was extremely service oriented and seemed genuinely interested in ensuring that you had a good experience while staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ChateauWhistler, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Pam H,

Thank you for your time to review your recent stay with us, I am glad to hear that you had good experience with us! We look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I do not have a single bad thing to say about my stay at the Fairmont Chateau in Whistler. I took my wife there for her first Mother`s Day, along with my 11 month old daughter. We were greeted by Christina, who was amazing. I told her that it was my wife`s first Mother`s Day and immediately she was checking what she could do for us to make our stay extra special. She proceeded to upgrade us to the Fairmont Gold experience, which was the best experience I have ever had at any hotel. From there, Dale Lerose took excellent care of us. Any requests we had were immediately taken care of and he went above and beyond to make our stay fantastic. Dale and the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would 100% come back and stay at the Fairmont Chateau.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Will D,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time with us on Mother's day weekend and that you left with a lasting impression. Fairmont staff strives to turn moments into memories for our guests and hearing you have fond memories of our resort is rewarding and appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The Fairmont group of hotels has always been a favorite of mine; each hotel has similar standards but each is distinctive. Chateau Whistler seems to have everything! The setting is beautiful any time of year. The service is impeccable...not just with check in, but with food, concierge, daily activities and with housekeeping. Everyone always seems to go beyond the expected. The buffet breakfast at Wildflower has outstanding selections, each with full flavor as if it were just picked or just baked. Ian and Damien acted as my personal concierge...snagging a special restaurant offering or two or providing a needed last minute backpack. The room was comfortable with wonderful windows to the world of mountains. When I asked for an extra bottle of water or a special tea, it always came with a bit more (several bottles of water and enough tea for my entire stay). My goal is not to drone on, but with a hotel like this, one wants to.
Upon leaving I remarked to Abby (the Assistant Manager of Wildflower) that I will miss a special loose tea I had at breakfast. Instantly, it seemed there was produced a small package of loose tea with tea bag envelopes so I could have that special memory for the remainder of my journey. So once again, I say, "Did I Miss Anything?". Probably...but you will have your own beautiful story to tell, I'm sure!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear LeahPhiladelphia_PA,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the service during your stay. We pride ourselves in providing warm, professional and engaging service to all our guests! I will share your comments with Ian, Damien, Abby and rest of our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed as a couple for the last night of our honeymoon and it was an exceptional time. We sought advice beforehand on sightseeing and the help was gracious and perfect. On arrival we were made to feel very welcome and the hotel was exceptionally well maintained. However the standout was the people. Without exception helpful, kind, cheerful and went the extra mile to make us feel very welcome. We dined at the hotel in the Wildfire restaurant and the food was exceptional and the staff were just as helpful and happy.

A perfect stay!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Aztec007

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler for your very special occasion. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.