1,471 results
All reviews irish pub murphy bed dubh linn dublin gate mountain view full kitchen steam room one bedroom suite blackcomb gondola perfect location ski lockers higher floor pool deck bike park small kitchen hot tub gas fireplace
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the third time I have stayed at the Pan Pacific. It never disappoints. We had a great 2 bedroom suit. Comfortable, clean, close to everything. Awesome our with a super house band. The staff is fantastic, quick shuttle to the golf course. Short walk to lost lake and steps from the longhorn. STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay!

I am very happy we were able to welcome you back and that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are looking forward to welcome you to Whistler again!

Thad B.
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in a 6th floor studio suite. Free wifi. 37in. tv. Fireplace, full-size fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker and much more. Very clean room and very quiet! Small balcony.The hotel does house an Irish pub which serves all 3 meals. We had lunch there once and the food was very good. Can get loud at night, however. We did not use the pool or hot tub so I cannot comment on those amenities. The staff are very polite and helpful if you have any questions. There is paid underground parking available.
We found the location to be close to many tourist-oriented stores and restaurants and during ski season the ski lifts are literally at the doorstep. We would definitely make plans to come back to this hotel on our next overnight stay at Whistler!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to make use of all of the amenities available in your room. I agree that our location is right in the village, within walking distance to all the local shops and restaurants, especially useful in the winter when you only have to take a few steps in your ski boots to the lifts. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Pan Pacific Whistler again, perhaps in the winter next time!

Sophie
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly, efficient staff, great accommodation and location. Can't fault this place for a short stay. We had our baby with us and they provided a crib and High chair. We were in a studio suite, the bed folds out of the wall to save space. Very clean. Would recommend and definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
PanPacificManagement, Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback.

I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope you were able to experience all that Whistler has to offer.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us. If you have any questions or would like assistance with future bookings, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the Pan Pacific in the future.

Robbie - Guest Experience Manager
T:+1 604 905 2999

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed a weekend in a very large room with separate sitting room and small kitchen. There was a small balcony.
It was a busy weekend with mountain bike races on the mountain opposite my room but with the doors closed I was not aware of any noise and I'm a light sleeper.
The fire burning was a cosy touch.
The staff was good, helpful and friendly without being imposing. There is onsite parking so you can leave the car and explore the town on foot. The hotel is so centrally located that it's easy to get around.
Wifi was an issue and no-one at the hotel could get it to work for me. So a local cafe filled the gap but it would have been convenient to have it onsite.
There is no breakfast and it is not easy to find somewhere in the immediate vicinity other than the hotel itself.
This is an expensive option but all hotels in Whistler are expensive.
I enjoyed the space of this apartment but the view of the mountain wasn't worth it in this season. Possibly winter would be wonderful with the snow and skiers

Room Tip: Mountain side give a great view, especially in winter
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Brissie16,

Thank you very much for the detailed and positive review. We appreciate your time and valuable feedback. We are unfortunately unable to offer a second dinning choice inside our lobby due to the space limitations. We believe that having the Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub and two outdoor retail stores is the best options for our guests. Since we are located directly on the village stroll there is plenty of dinning options within a moments walk of our lobby doors.

I am however very happy that you did enjoy your stay at our hotel and in Whistler itself. We hope to welcome you back another time!

King regards,

Mike - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night , wished it was more it is a fantastic hotel just near the sky lifts our room had amazing views and amenities would love to come back in ski season it is rite in the village so close to all restaurants and shops!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
PanPacificManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your lovely review. Our location here at the bottom of Whistler Mountain is perfect for the ski season, we are just a few steps away from the lifts, not too much walking in ski boots! I hope that you were able to enjoy everything Whistler has to offer in the summer season and hope to welcome you back to the Pan Pacific Whistler again, perhaps in the winter next time!

Sophie - Guest Experience Manager