“Excellent steak”

Price range: USD 14 - USD 35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of downtown Vernon in a historic CIBC heritage building. We have two floors. Week days in the summer upstairs is open Monday-Sunday with inside seating & a beautiful covered outdoor patio. Our dining room and main floor in the summer is open on Fridays & Saturdays at 5:00. Monday-Friday we are open for lunch straight through to dinner, Saturdays 4-10 for dinner, and on Sundays 4-9 for dinner. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Dinner with family & friends. Steak and appetizers excellent. Simple but fairly high end dining without dress code. Prices are pretty standard for a steak house and parking is goo on the street in the evening.

Mcorrine, Owner at The Phoenix Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Shawn M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Thank you for coming in with your friends & family, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Excellent food, tasty, good service, good atmosphere. Husband and wife team from Montreal. All around excellent.

Hello cindyfer2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience! :)
We look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Dont get many nights out, so when my fiancé and I do, we always go to the Phoenix for burgers! We both love them and even order them for take-out because we crave them so often! Also love the wedge fries and how we leave full every time! So nice to have such a great restaurant in town. Love the steaks too and the great service!

Hi Jase T!

Thank you for joining us on a date night, we love being apart of them! We will pass along your compliments to our kitchen team about the burgers & steaks :)
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love everything about the Phoenix Steakhouse! The staff is always friendly and attentive, I really enjoy the atmosphere, especially when there is live music, and the food is always so decadent. I just had a burger there and it was so amazing that I have to tell others! It was so fresh and homemade; juices were running down my arm, and I couldn't even finish it because it was so full of yummy goodness! I will never go anywhere else in Vernon for a burger. I highly recommend the Phoenix Steakhouse!

Dear January P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a trip advisor. We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased you enjoy our fresh hand made burgers!
We will see you again for another burger :)

Megan Frankiw

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have four young children so whenever we have a chance to get out we want to make it count and it’s never a miss going to The Phoenix Steakhouse and Bar! From the amazing owners, to the lovely staff and atmosphere, those only come second to the always amazing food! There’s something on the menu for everyone, whether vegetarian, steak lover or seafood connoisseur! And last,but not least, dining & drinks on the rooftop patio during the summer months...a definite added bonus here in Vernon! You gotta eat here!

Hello kendrab121!

Thank you so much for your kind review :) I will pass along your awesome compliments to our staff!
We look forward to seeing you on the patio when it opens

Megan Frankiw