All reviewsricky's restaurantfront deskattached restaurantchoose this hotelexcellent staydiscount couponoff the highwayupdated roomshighly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelgood nights sleepwould stay here againking sizeseparate bedroomup to datecomfortable roomfull kitchen
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Myself and my elderly Dad needed to go to Vernon due to attending a funeral. This hotel was well located, clean, with friendly staff. I picked a suite knowing my Dad would be in bed early. There was a large living room and full kitchen. Even though we didn't use the kitchen I can see how people with a family would find it very useful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I spent a few days here in my own room, with my sisters and mother sharing a suite. We booked about a month in advance, and I guess due to it being July, found it very expensive.

Saying that, it was fine. Rooms were clean, well appointed with everything you would expect. Being next to Highway 97, it was on the loud side. Hotel amenities were fine, and it had a small, but decently equipped gym. The major thing missing was a pool. Given the heat I would have appreciated a chance to cool off and swim a few laps.

The only gap in service was my room wasn't cleaned one day. I was in the room when the cleaners knocked, and though that was early afternoon, and I left soon after, they never came back. Not a major problem, as there was plenty of towels and supplies, but something for hotel management to get better control of.

So, in summary, it was fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This is my second time to stay at this hotel. This time we were travelling with two small dogs for the first time and felt very welcome at this hotel. The bar staff were great and adjacent restaurant is very convenient. I noted that they now offer charging stations for electric vehicles -very smart! My only disappointment was the dim lighting in the bathrooms and the showerhead providing not much more than a mist.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you don't want to eat in the hotel restaurant, you need to drive to find one. Also, I thought the breakfast was overpriced. I have become accustomed to having breakfast included in my stay, but this place wanted $9 for a continental breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We had a very quiet stay in this hotel in Vernon - Much appreciated after a day driving - The hotel is close to the Village Green shopping centre and has Rickys restraunt right next door. The access is easy right off the highway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family