Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
USD 150
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Vernon BC(Vernon)(Great Value!)
USD 114
Hotels.com
Prestige Hotel Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
USD 141
USD 135
USD 78
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
USD 223
USD 192
Village Green Hotel(Vernon)(Great Value!)
USD 122
USD 106
USD 138
USD 135
Priceline
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 93
USD 91
Priceline
2,027 results
All reviewssparkling hillinfinity pooltea roomcold saunaspa servicesswarovski crystalssteam rooms and saunaspeakfine restaurantvalet parkinglake viewfloor to ceiling windowscouples massagespa areapeak fine restaurantcrystal fireplacespa experiencesmoked salmon
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have stayed here twice, the first time was in Nov 2017 for an introductory package and then again in Jan for a week. There were lots of great parts to my stay that I enjoyed - comfy bed and pillows, great bath tub and food despite all the bad reviews about the restaurant which I don't get because I enjoyed every meal and even foods I do not normally eat.
I like many of the other reviews that I have read was not happy with the steam/saunas because they were to noisy and constant people in and out. There was no way to relax or find peace in there. I paid a lot of money to stay an entire week and only used the steam room twice and both times I left because it was to loud with a party crowd or cameras taking pictures every 2 minutes. I do not wish to be in a bunch of pictures. I could not even think in the steam because the talking was so loud and several people kept telling others to be quiet but with the revolving door it was never ending. The pools were the same even though at times I had them to myself and other times I left because of the loud noise, diving, pushing people off the edge and splashing. I told the staff and they did more checks but really someone needs to always be there as something always happens right before they come or as soon as they leave. Some people are just not conscious of what a spa voice is. I really think the staff should place emphasis with guests that it is a spa and etiquette needs to be maintained. This would raise the bar.
The treatments and I had many were not that great considering the price and I got the feeling most of the staff were not happy, something was definitely missing. I get 10 times better service at home for less then half their prices. Cost is not everything and I do not mind paying but I expect better quality then mediocre for those prices and I did not get that. Usually you are asked in a massage if the pressure is okay but I got a lot of complaining from most of the staff, rushed services and short on time, a 90 min massage was 75 mins and a lot of mix ups but they did try and accommodate me knowing I wanted a lot of spa time and would easily book 2-3 treatments a day. A few staff were not bad but there was always something missing and things did not run smooth.
My time with Paul the kinesiologist was wonderful, he is very professional and a gem. There was no replacement on his days off.
The room was dirty on both my stays and this really frustrates me. The room is so beautiful and to walk into a dirty room when you are excited about your stay just starts everything off on the wrong foot. They sent the manger up and I showed him all the tooth paste on the tile, the dirty mirrors and walls the gravel along the edge of the desk and wall and such and he sent someone back to clean but they never got it, one shelf was cleaned and one tooth paste spot but the rest was still dirty if you looked. I did not want my vacation to be spoiled so I made the choice to let it go, didn't have much of a choice anyways but there were other issues. I was out of toilet paper and left the sign on the door for service and even called down but never got any 8 hrs later. I know they are short staffed and have to get all the rooms done in a short time but this was unacceptable for a 5 star. I have stayed at 3 stars and had cleaner rooms with better service. I saw house keeping in the hall and asked for toilet paper but they told me they were already maxed out on how many times they can call down and they were out on the floor. I was confused by this and she said you call down and a runner will bring some up for you but we can't get anymore. Obviously some issues there.
On my first stay I was awaken many times by loud noises in the hallway. I went out to see a young crowd wrecking it for everyone else. A girl naked and locked out of her room across from me yelling banging on the door for half an hr so she wakes up the entire floor.
Also when I arrived there was soap scum or something white in the shower that needed to be cleaned before I used it that never got cleaned. The first stay when I arrived I noticed wine spills all over the night tables and other table and red rings where the glasses were, nothing was wiped so after seeing that everything felt dirty. This is not acceptable for a 5 star.
I wanted to stay till 11AM check out but previous experience and also viewing the long line ups in the mornings and mid afternoon all week I decided to check out early and avoid the mass congestion. She asked how my stay was and when I said well there was a few issues nothing more was said. I guess they were not interested.
I personally really do not like all the paper slips after every service or class, for me it takes away from the experience.
One day I had had a private steam and long massage and was served nuts in the tea room and looking forward to it only to be met with 20 clothed people coming out of the yoga room who were not staying at the resort so it was very loud and crowded especially alarming after a long private massage. I thought you had to be in your robe to be in the spa area but apparently they rent out the yoga studio. These are the little deciding factors when thinking about re booking. Also finding a dry cushion can be a challenge.
Even the end reading meditation room was noisy. It is one thing to have signs and another to enforce it. It just seemed like a revolving door of everyone coming in to take a peak, chat and leaving which wrecks the experience for people living the experience and using it like it should be used.
I appreciate all places as they all have something different to offer and this place has many pluses but also lots of minuses. For what I paid and the service I got I think next time I will just fly to Europe and stay there. I could have had several vacations for what this cost me. I do not mind spending the money but the quality of a 5 star was just not there. I want to come back but am in no rush, this was one of 7 vacations this winter. I was told winter is slower and it was plenty busy, over crowded steam rooms with staff shortage everywhere in all departments so I would never try and stay in the summer although I would like to stay for a week every 2 months but the service and house keeping must get better before I come back. I met some people there who knew Hans and they told me he was a personal friend and would be upset if he knew what bad service I was receiving. I have thought about contacting him but haven't got around to it.
Also I had requested certain things before arriving and it was never done. I also noted the huge confusion between departments and staff members on packages and what it included, mine was changed several times with out my knowing or understanding with each staff member I spoke to, it can be very confusing. They do not have a lot of time to chat and explain when booking and this actually prevented me from staying in the past but finally gave it a go and now I can see why because they are short staffed. They need someone who can take the time to talk to the customers and explain how it all works, especially if I am staying for any length and want to make full use of everything I can. This would probably sort out many of the facility issues as well. I gave an average rating because while some staff were terrible some where awesome so the middle makes just average.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Travel S
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I'm not big on spas, but the resort was impressive. Loved all the crystals. At the very least, this resort draws tourists from around the world, so it's good for our economy. Our room was perfect with a fantastic view. We checked out and spent some time in the library before leaving, which was peaceful and beautiful. We ate dinner in the Peakfine restaurant. If you're just on a break and not celebrating a special event, skip this restaurant (you'll save $30-45 per dish) and eat at the better (and less expensive) Barrique & Java, which is open till 8 p.m. Complimentary breakfast at Peakfine was excellent though. It's certainly worth a visit if you need a getaway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main entrance for privacy. We stayed in room 119 and loved the mountain views.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A lovely relaxing resort, lots of spa facilities included in the stay, the pools were great, it was lovely watching the sunset from the infinity pool. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with lovely views. All the staff were very friendly and willing to have a chat. The buffet breakfast was excellent. We took a walk on a couple of the many trails, views everywhere were quite amazing but a lot of up and down hill walking for those not capable. We will go again.

Room Tip: try and get 2nd floor up.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for an easy getaway from Vancouver to celebrate our anniversary and some friends of ours told us about Sparkling Hills.
We aren’t much of a spa-type but decided to give it a try anyways, as we haven’t been in that area for a very long time anyways.
Long story short, it was a great relaxing 2 nights stay. While I still wouldn’t call us the spa-type, we enjoyed ourselves very much at the resort. The location was spectacular both inside and outside. And of course, the spa and recreation areas were really well done.
We can see ourselves going again for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our 4th stay and probably my least favorite.
Upon our arrival, I called down for a bucket of ice to be brought to our room. After 30 min I called down again and they had no idea I had already called. They advised that they'd have one sent up right away. 15 min later someone from the restaurant showed up with two drink glasses with ice, stating they were out of buckets. Not very impressive waiting 45 plus min and missing out at the saunas for half melted cups of ice.
The bathtub drain had been broken and left in the bathtub handle, the windows were filthy and the hot tub in the pool area barely lukewarm. My biggest issue has always been trying to find someone downstairs in the spa area to switch out our soaked towels.
We had come because I heard through a Facebook group that they would no longer be accepting the WaySpa gift certificates I bought my fiancé for Christmas and we really wanted to try out the cryo.
We booked for Fri before check in, and were called hours before our appt to reschedule as the spa was having issues. Annoying, but understandable.
I think an email out to subscribers advising they were no longer accepting the WaySpa certificates would have been professional. They charge enough and call themselves a 5 diamond resort you think they'd go over and above.
Hopefully with this post we receive some feedback and apologies rather than excuses. Especially after we have given them so much business.

Stayed room 132 which is a standard mountain view.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple