2,107 results
All reviews sparkling hill infinity pool tea room cold sauna spa services swarovski crystals steam rooms and saunas peakfine restaurant valet parking lake view floor to ceiling windows couples massage spa area peak fine restaurant crystal fireplace course dinner spa experience
Reviewed 4 June 2012

The Dining Room experience is tough to beat.
The service was excellent, the food delicious and the view spectacular.
I had the hamburger which was nicely seasoned and prepared and was taken to another culinary level.
My wife had the veal and my mother had a mushroom/salad specialty.
We did not stay there but the resort and grounds are beautiful.
It certainly is a nice gem in the Okanagan.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The views are fantastic, the resort beautiful. We loved the saunas especially the salt, herbal and cold ones. We went for a hike which ended up being longer than expected because the trails could be little better marked but still beautiful. The complimentary breakfast is really good. We each had a spa treatment that was outstanding. All the staff at the resort were friendly and helpful. Now for the could be improved on part...there was a mark on the bathroom wall looked gross which I wiped off with a tissue and there was a piece of half eaten something dried out In the bedside table drawer, ewww. The room is pretty sparse so I think the housekeeping could be better. We had the chefs special for dinner at the Peak Fine restaurant, it was very good but not a lot of food for the money. Presentation was excellent. Dinner for two, a bottle of wine ($34) and tip came to $215. I have had much better meals for much less. Overall our experience was great and would recommend it.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Thank you Sparkling Hills for a most memorable time. We fully enjoyed all your spectacular amenties, some of which are the first in North America. I am anxiously awaiting trying your cold sauna on our next trip!!

Room Tip: We chose the mountain view room, which was actually a spectular view of the Okanagan Valley. There are magnificent views from angle of the hotel/resort
1  Thank Abnormel D
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Stayed at this stunning resort for two very short days with my husband and our 2 1/2 month old baby. The property is one-of-a-kind in this part of the world. It almost seemed out-of-place because of its modernity. My husband and I consider ourselves world travelers. Although we are pretty picky with our choice of hotels, we really just consider them 'accommodations'. This is the only hotel I stayed at that I wanted to 'stay put' and not go anywhere. Took advantage of the spa, especially the saunas. Peak Fine is a great restaurant. Excellent breakfast buffet. Dinner options just as good. Had a dinner reservation in one of the restaurants outside of the property but cancelled it after we realized it was better to dine at Peak Fine again. We knew going in that children are not allowed in the pools. This was the only amenity we missed out on but not a big deal.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MommyonJune10th
Reviewed 23 May 2012

There is nothing bad to say about this place. We stumbled upon it by accident and it was the best accident ever! The views are simply breathtaking. On one side the lake and on the other rolling hills backed by the mountains. Swimming in the infinity pool overlooking hills and the lake is so special. Food is good and the wine list excellent. But the best thing was the room. Very comfy bed and a bath for two people overlooking a stunning backdrop of mountains and hills. The crystals everywhere are a little over the top, but they are fun to look at. All of this was under 200 dollars for one night and breakfast included. Magical. We will be back.

Room Tip: Back rooms have hills and mountains in distance. Front have lake
1  Thank Emma N