“Excellent Suite...Super cozy and felt like home...”
other travellers have booked this property
The 'Sunshine Room'
The house from the front, on the street. The entrance to the suite is down the driveway at the back. My little welcome board. I especially love when guests leave notes for me before they go
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The 'Sunshine Room'
At the entrance to the suite.
This is right outside the door to the suite for your use.
More of the sunshine room
Art featured in the bedroom by local artist Cathy Key
Lots of books for your reading pleasure.
vintage travel poster that was a gift for Christmas. So perfect.
very well stocked pantry
fully stocked kitchen.
Artwork in the living room by local artist Craig Bauer
a comfortable and welcoming living room.
I just finished a year long backyard patio project. Specifically for guests to use.
Me. :)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Keri M
Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Suite...Super cozy and felt like home away from home!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Rita is an amazing host and the suite was everything that we had hoped for and more. The suite was clean and had all the comforts of home. We booked on short notice as we had a home repair that was needed...We chose to book this suite as hotel as uncomfortable and not what we were looking for in our stay. As a local we appreciate the wonderful Victoria welcome and settled in quickly. Rita was accommodating and friendly to us....great host!!! If your looking for a nice quiet clean suite for your vacation or staycation....I would definitely put this on my list. Central to all of Victoria and in a great neighborhood that is quiet and peaceful. Thank you very much for the warm and cozy suite!

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
13 May 2016
This is so lovely. I'm so happy it all worked out and while I'm sure how stressful things have been for you guys with your home emergency, I'm glad I was able to help out. Thank you for your wonderful words. I'm glad that was your experience. That is priceless for me.
Kathleen...
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Happy Honeymoon”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I after 7 yrs of marriage finally had a chance for a kid free honeymoon. We arrived at our B&B and the bright colours were uplifting. The large space was amazing and with a short grocery shop we had a full fridge and all the comforts of home. We had a wonderful week of adventures and pampering with a great space to lay our heads at the end of the day. I will book here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Huge space to be in and my husband loved it too
Liked least: Low ceilings.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
3 Nov 2015
Kat (and Mark!) what a lovely thing to read. Thank you so much. I love that I could provide a space for you both to have a happy honeymoon. I enjoyed having you come stay and am very much looking forward to your next family/or otherwise holiday here. You are welcome anytime!
Lisa L
Vancouver, Canada
“Cozy Place in Victoria”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I came from Vancouver for the Victoria Marathon on the Thanksgiving long weekend. The suite was great with it's own full kitchen and the owner's hospitality was the best we have ever received! The bed was excellent for our tired bodies after the day of the run. The location was ideal as it was not far from downtown and an easy drive from the ferry. We loved our stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The great colours of the place.
Liked least: Basement suite
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Oct 2015
LOVE that you enjoyed your stay and can't WAIT for you to come back! Thank you for your kind words.
Melissa J
Corvallis, Oregon
“Comfortable, affordable apartment rental in a quiet neighborhood”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Rita's place is wonderful and she is a fantastic host! You not only have your own indoor space but you also have a great outdoor space. The neighborhood is quiet and close to a bus line. The price is very affordable for all that you get. You have your very own kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room. I highly recommend this vacation rental for your stay in Victoria. All the perks of a hotel in a cozy, comfortable home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The art and furnishings
Liked least: No bathtub
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Oct 2015
Melissa...thank you for your kind words. I loved having you and Jake come and stay and look forward to your next visit! So glad you enjoyed your stay.
Wainwright, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing